One League Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Eligible Region/CountriesAll Countries
One League, a global not-for-profit educational institution, in partnership with Sandford Online, offers an innovation and entrepreneurship program for the international participant. This program provides essential innovation and entrepreneurship skills, covering key topics. The topics include effective business models, scaling products and businesses, raising capital, etc.
Participants in this program learn in pairs with international mentors from different industries in innovation, entrepreneurship, and venture capital. They also have the chance to meet inspiring speakers and guests, including renowned start-up founders, technology industry leaders, and venture capitalists. Most importantly, participants have the opportunity to pitch their start-up innovative idea to receive funding from global venture companies.
This program contains six courses ending within one year, requiring approximately 15-20 hours per week. Depending on the participant’s familiarity with the topics, it includes a minimum of 2-3 hours per week of live, synchronous classes during early morning EST.
Deadline: 15 October 2022, Midnight PST
Organization: One League
Funding Type: Self-funded
Eligible Countries: All
Duration: 1 year
Language Required: English
Participants can master their skills in paired sessions with renowned mentors, learn from fellow entrepreneurs, and meet inspiring speakers and guests, including start-up founders, technology industry leaders, and venture capitalists. Besides, they can benefit from the One League online course program as follows:
- Certificate of Achievement from Stanford Online
- One League program credits the One League Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
There are some prerequisites that all participants must meet to be eligible for this program as follows:
- Must hold bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Be committed to building a start-up or driving innovation in their industry
- Be passionate about positive change and drive it to their local region through innovation and entrepreneurship
- Should have the time commitment for the length of the course (1 Year)
The following groups are the target audience of the One League program:
- Aspiring and current entrepreneurs Candidates working on high-impact ideas toward innovative solutions
- Applicants solving real-world global problems with innovative solutions
- All industries and disciplines
- Applicants from all around the world
The One League course combines multimedia tutorial videos, self-paced exercises, and live classes. The classes are synchronous with fellow entrepreneurs from all over the world, led by some of Silicon Valley’s instructors and facilitators.
Students will learn essential tips and tricks to apply in their start-ups or businesses by using one of the following One League Idea Implementation Lab models:
- Entrepreneurship Essentials
- Cultivation of Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Design Thinking: Empathize and Prototype
- Building Business Models
- The Power of Stories to Improve Innovation
- Venture/project Pitch
How to Apply
To apply for this online course, applicants need to create an account in an online portal. All applicants must remember to apply before 15 October 2022, Midnight PST by clicking the Apply Now button.
Find More Courses
Village Capital Financial Solutions for Migrants Accelerator Program Fund Short Program
Global Social Impact House Residential Program in the U.S. Courses Short Program
YSEALI Seeds for the Future Competition by U.S. Department of State Competition Fund