USAID Global ELEAD Digital Storytelling Contest 2021
- USAID posted 1 week ago
- Posted: June 8, 2021 -Accepting applications
Area of Study Art and Humanities Engineering MedicineNatural Science Social Science
Level Non Degree
Applications are now open for the USAID Global ELEAD Digital Storytelling Contest 2021. If you are a young changemaker and your age is between 18-30, you are eligible to apply. the program seeks to determine the impacts you are having on your communities. The #WatchOurImpact Global LEAD Digital Story Telling Contest is due to be started on June 07. Therefore, if you meet the criteria listed below, submit a three-minute video or slideshow before the closing date.
Opening date: June 07, 2021
Closing date: July 23, 2021
Result announce date: August 02, 2021
Organized by: USAID
- Pandemic Response (COVID-19);
- Education, or Skills Development,
- Youth Employment, or Entrepreneurship,
- Climate Change Action,
- Food Security and Resilience,
- Digital Literacy, Security, Action,
- Civic Engagement,
- Wellness and Violence Reduction.
- Participate in the USAID Global LEAD #WatchOurImpact Dialogue with other guests on the due date (August 12);
- Chance of being featured on GenU’s website;
- To be honored of meeting senior members of the GenU global leadership council;
- Lead a “social media” of GenU accounts.
- Being a member of GenU’s pool of moderators.
- Chance of being connected with GenU country offices.
- The program is open for the citizens of low and middle-income countries (see the list here);
- The applicant’s age must be between 18-35;
- Be a member of a YouthLead organization;
- Must not be longer than three minutes;
- Have a title and short description;
- It should be original, which the Entrant creates for this contest.
How to apply?
- First, create a video or slideshow (three minutes) base on the contest requirements;
- Next, you can upload your video or slideshow on YouTube.
- Complete the submission form. It requires you to be a member of YouthLead.org to submit with a free registration process;
- Also, you can encourage your friends and your networks to vote for your submission on social media by sharing the link. At the same time, it’s posted on the #WatchOurImpact Contest Video Gallery page by using #WatchOurImpact.
For more/detailed information, you can visit the official website here.