Study in India 2,000 Scholarships for All Levels
Area of Study Applied Science Art and Humanities Business and LawEngineering MedicineNatural Science Social Science
Level Bachelor MasterPH.D
Number of Opportunity: 2000
Eligible Region/CountriesBhutan, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Vietnam, Kuwait, Algeria, Tajikistan, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Sudan, Myanmar and etc. (see the website)
Applications are now open for the Study in India 2000 Scholarships which are given to International students. The Study in India is a program of the Ministry of Education of India which has been initiated in 2018. The program is designed to facilitate and encourage international students to study in India, offering various courses at the top-ranked institutions in India. Therefore, If you intend to study in India and benefit from this ongoing unique opportunity, do not hesitate to submit your application before the closing date.
Closing date: Jun 15, 2021 Extended: Jun 20, 2021
Organized by: Study in India
Program duration: depends on the program and course.
- The scholar will gain USD 3,500 for each year which includes, admission fees, tuition fees, accommodation, and food (canteen) expenses;
- Monthly packet allowances are not included;
- If the annual tuition fees are more than USD 3,500, then only part of it will be covered by the program;
- The scholarship is merit-based and requires excellent academic records;
- Nationals of countries that are listed on the website are eligible to apply. You can see the list of eligible countries here;
- The applicants may appear at the PRAGATII exam to be shortlisted for the next round;
- The SII team will contact those who are shortlisted;
- The applicants need to register for a course in a partner institution to be considered to the program;
In partnership with India’s top-ranked 114 institutes, they offer up to 2600 courses in all fields and disciplines.
Note: Only the following coursed are included at the medical institutions:
Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology,
Bhutan, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Vietnam, Kuwait, Algeria, Tajikistan, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Sudan, Myanmar, etc. (see the website)
Is there any Registration Fee?
There is no admission fee at all institutions you may apply for.
How to apply?
- Find Out Courses – Find a course you admire;
- Register with SII – Register on the SII portal to be able to access the partner institutions;
- Fill the Application – Fill out the basic details and proceed to choose your preferences;
- Complete your Application – Submit your application with selected courses and institutions;
- Prepare to SII – You might receive an email regarding the situation of your application;
Interested and qualified applicants need to register on the online portal and submit their applications.
How is the Exam?
Detailed information about the exam can be found here
For more/detailed information, you can visit the official website here.
In case of having any question, do not hesitate to contact the following email:
Or call contact this number: +91120-6565065