MGA – Young Talent of the Year 2021 Award
Language Requirement nor required
Area of Study Applied Science Art and Humanities Business and LawNatural Science Social Science
Number of Opportunity: 3
Applications are now open for the Micro-Grid Academy (MGA) – Young Talent of the Year 2021 Award for citizens of Africa. The program aims to support brilliant young talents addressing major environmental and social problems and impacting African countries’ development. Three young innovators will be awarded to promote their ideas and initiatives.
Closing date: June 20, 2021
Organized by: Micro-Grid Academy
- Three young talents will be identified, and each will be awarded an amount of 5,000 Pound;
- In addition, the award recipient will participate in conferences and forums to share their ideas/initiatives with the participants;
- Young African talent and innovators are eligible to apply;
- Possessors of the representatives of the idea can submit their application;
- To be a national of an African country;
- The participant’s age must be between 18 to 35 years old;
- Be proficient in English;
- women are highly encouraged to apply;
Application and Selection Procedure
Interested and high qualified applicants can submit their applications before the given deadline. The selection committee will select three young talents and be invited to the planned significant events to share their ideas with the audiences.
For more/detailed information, you can visit the official website here.
Before applying for this opportunity, we recommend you read the Information Pack.