IARCSC Management Development Program for Female Candidates
- Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted: June 6, 2021 -Accepting applications
Language Requirement nor required
Area of Study Art and Humanities Business and LawEducation and LanguageSocial Science
IARCSC has launched a call for female applicants to submit their applications for its management development program. This program is for a duration of one year and is designed to advance the management and leadership skills of the female candidates. Thus, if you are interested in participating in this program, do not hesitate to submit your application before the deadline.
Opening date: June 05, 2021
Closing date: June 17, 2021
Organized by: Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission (IARCSC)
- The participant will have the opportunity to promote at least two steps;
- If the participant completes the program will be eligible for senior management positions;
- Having the opportunity to benefit from legal assistance;
- An allowance to cover the participant’s round trip expenses;
- The candidate must hold at least a bachelor degree;
- The candidate must be recruited in a grade 3 position;
- At least one year of working experience is required for applicants who work in a grade 4 position;
- Applicants who have already completed an internship program in the provinces that do not have recruited staff in the grades of 3 and 4 are eligible to apply;
- Priority will be given to the employees who work in the provinces;
- Applicants must be willing to have a leadership role in the government;
- The applicant must be able to pass an entrance test;
- The applicant’s CV;
- Copy of your educational documents (degrees hold);
How to Apply?
Qualified applicants need to fill out the online application form appropriately by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
For more/detailed information, you can visit the official website here.
In case of having any question do not hesitate to contact the following numbers:
0795414266, or 0202561953