Humboldt Research Track Scholarship 2021
- Humboldt Universität posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted: June 7, 2021 -Accepting applications
Area of Study Applied Science Art and Humanities Business and LawSocial Science
Applications are now open for the Humboldt Research Track Scholarship 2021 program. The program supports Master’s students with excellent research skills who plan to continue their Ph.D. degrees at Humboldt University. The scholarship helps recipients to concentrate on the preparation of their doctorate. Therefore, if you plan to do your Ph.D. degree, do not miss the opportunity to submit your application.
Closing date: July 15, 2021
Organized by: Humboldt University
- 800 Euro for six months;
- The scholar who has children will receive 400 Euro as an additional amount for the first child and 100 Euro for each other child. Exceptionally, it’s also possible to extend the funding for another six months;
- Excellent academic record;
- Outstanding Master’s students or those who already graduated and planning for a Ph.D. degree at Humboldt University;
- To prepare the applicant’s proposal at a high-quality level;
- Nationals of any countries are eligible to apply;
- Completed the online application form,
- Applicants CV (max. 2 pages),
- Research proposal (max. 2.250 characters),
- Certificates of the applicant’s academic degrees, including certified translations and/or, if applicable, transcripts (of grades) for courses completed;
- A recommendation letter from your Master thesis supervisor or one of the instructors from the applicant’s Master’s program,
Qualified applicants can submit their applications online before the closing date by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
For detailed/more information, you can visit the official website here.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact the following email:
hgs-grants @ hu-berlin.de