French Institute for Advanced Study Fellowship 2022/23
Area of Study Social Science
Number of Opportunity: 17
Eligible Region/CountriesAll countries
The French institute of Advanced Study seeks application for its 2022/2023 fellowship program. The program duration is ten months and is facilitated by five institutes such as Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, and Nantes. Outstanding international scholars and scientists in the field of social sciences and humanities are eligible to apply.
Application deadline: July 06, 2021 (6:00 PM CET Paris time)
Host country: France
Number of fellowships: 28
Duration: 10 months
- Social sciences;
The fellows will receive the following benefits:
- Living costs (minimum net allowance 2,700 Euro monthly);
- Social security coverage;
- Research budget;
- Travel expenses;
- Postdoctoral researchers and senior scientists are eligible to apply;
- The applicant must hold a Ph.D. degree plus two years of research experience;
- Those who have a master degree with a full time six years’ research experience are also eligible;
- Nationals of all countries can apply;
- The candidate must not have resided in France for more than 12 months in three recent years;
- You need to provide a signed cooperation letter from a university or research institution in France;
How to apply?
You need to submit your application only by the online portal by clicking on the below Apply Now button.
- To be highly competitive;
- The selection is merit-based;
- An independent international team will conduct a peer review for selection;
For more/detailed information, please visit the official link.
In case of having any question, do not hesitate to contact the following email: