Youth Stem Matters Research Conference 2022
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Eligible Region/CountriesAll countries
The Youth stem matters 2030 is created to empower youth to change the world through science, technology, engineering, and math. Youth STEM Matters is a worldwide youth-led scientific publication founded by Youth STEM 2030 to provide young people a forum to communicate their research findings, ideas, and discoveries with the rest of the world! They publish publications that have a real-world impact and can help solve some of the world’s most pressing issues, such as the climate emergency, poverty, inequities, and more. This is your time to speak up on their worldwide platform!
Organized by: Youth Stem Matters 2030
Deadline: 25th June 2022.
Attend the Research Conference: Saturday, June 25th, 2-6 pm BST (GMT+1).
- Youth stem matters awards.
- Opportunities to get involved in youth stem matters
- Guest speakers-inspiring stem talks: Be inspired by their international lineup of speakers, who will offer their wealth of knowledge, experience, and guidance to young people interested in STEM research and innovation!
- Prizes to be won for attending: Through their annual Youth STEM Matters Awards, they honor young changemakers… PLUS, there will be rewards for the most involved attendees!
- Youth research showcase: The Research Showcase allows Youth to share their science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) achievements with the rest of the globe. They also offer a limited number of spots available for youngsters to deliver a 10-minute presentation on stage at the Research Conference.
- Anyone under the age of 22 can apply for this conference.
- Submissions from individuals or groups are both accepted.
They want contributions that match the following criteria:
- Projects, whether published or unpublished, are welcome.
- STEM-based Your project must be related to science, technology, engineering, or mathematics.
- connected to at least one United Nations Sustainable Development Goal.
- Completed and unfinished projects are both acceptable.
The application form is divided into three sections:
- A brief video contribution.
- A project Summary.
- Explaining why you’d like this opportunity.
How to Apply?
For registration, please refer to the following link:
For further information, kindly visit Youth Stem Matters Official website.
- The role of governments Conference in unlocking private finance for youth actions on SDG 7
- British Council Future News Worldwide Conference 2022
- United Nations Water Conference 2023
- CONTEMPORARY LITERACY ON ANTICORRUPTION; Conference by UNITAR
2022 “Reimagine Education Conference and Awards” ($50,000 available in funding) Award/Grant Conference