Canadian Government Scholarships 2022
Vanier Canada Graduate Governmental Scholarship is a Canadian Government Scholarships program offered annually. Now, the applications are accepted for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships program for the academic year 2022. The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Offers Up to 166 scholarships annually. This Scholarship is open to Canadian Citizens, International students, and Permanent residents of Canada.
Deadline: 3 November 2021
Provider org: Government of Canada
Number of scholarships: 166
Subjects: All Subjects
Funding Types: Government Scholarships, Fully Funded Scholarships
These scholarships are worth $50,000/Year. This amount is enough to give:
- University Fees
- A living allowance or Travel Allowance of 1 person for Study in Canada.
Who is Eligible to apply for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- General Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Government Scholarships
- Canadian Citizen/Foreign Citizen
- Be nominated by only one Canadian institution, That must have received a Vanier CGS quota
- start the first doctoral studies or have completed not more than 30 months of their doctoral studies.
- For Complete Eligibility Criteria Please Read Here
A complete Vanier CGS application package includes:
- A ResearchNet application form (includes two letters of reference, each with three sections)
- A CCV (limited entries; please see Completing the Common CV (CCV) for complete information)
- Research Contributions (maximum one page)
- A Personal Leadership Statement (maximum 2 pages)
- Special Circumstances (max 0.5 pages, optional)
- Two Leadership letters of reference (maximum 2 pages)
- A Research Proposal (maximum 2 pages)
- Project References (maximum 5 pages)
The total Duration of this Funding is 3 Years. and You can go for MS leading to Ph.D. and for Ph.D. in it.
But if you are going for MS leading to Ph.D.and the duration of the MS leading to Ph.D. will be more than 03 Years. But the Vanier funding is only for 03 years.
However, you have to look for extra funding for different years in MS, leading to Ph.D. or a Canadian professor can give you some insights about it. But you can avail of it for the full-time Ph.D.
How to apply?
If you are interested in study in Canada Fully Funded Canadian Government Scholarships 2022, you should contact the institution you want to pursue your studies there to nominate your. You can not apply directly to this program. Check here about how to be nominated.
For more information, you can visit the Official link
International Student Week in Iran 2022 Conference