The Trier University International Scholarships in Germany
Language Requirement TOEFLOther
Level Bachelor Master
Unlock your academic potential with the help of this International scholarship offered by the University of Trier in Germany for 2021/2022. This award is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Deadline: 10 September 2021
University: Trier University
Value of this scholarship:
- Up to 350 Euros per month for students in Bachelor’s degree program
- Up to 400 Euros per a month for students in Magister, Master’s, Diploma / State Exam degree program
Period of support: maximum six months
- Just for Bachelor’s and Master’s students and students in one or two-year postgraduate programs (e.g., LLM, etc.), the period of support is usually not extended.
- Also for students in State Exam degrees, an extension of the scholarship period for up to six further months is allowed in exceptional circumstances.
- Scholarship holders can be in the final level of their Bachelor’s / Master’s program.
- Scholarship support ends at the finish of the month that scholarship holder sits their last exam / submits their final dissertation.
- Applications are accepted from students who…
- Are not of German nationality,
- Are registered at the Trier University in order to acquire a degree qualification
- Need a financial supported
- and who, based on her/ his previously achieved grades and are likely to graduate within a maximum of two semesters.
All applications are NOT accepted from students who are…
- Exchange students / short-term students at Trier University
- Registered at the Trier University only to acquire an academic certificate but not a full degree qualification
- Of German nationality / who have completed their undergraduate studies in Germany
- Receive BAföG payments
- Receiving a full stipend or scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service or same organization
- Planning to conduct a study program or work placement abroad during the period of the scholarship
- In the first term of just a one-year Master’s program
- Application form: Properly completed, printed, and signed application form
- Current certificate of enrolment at the Trier University
- Evidence of completed modules or courses and exams
- If possible: Registration the topic of your final dissertation/final examination(s)
- Provisional timetable for the completion of your degree or (in monthly steps)
- Resume or CV with your passport photo
- Evidence of current finances or (e.g., pay-slip of your partner)
- Reference from a professor
How to apply?
Apply now to The Trier University International Scholarships in Germany for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Call for Application “ICYF Media Training Camp 2021” Short Program Training