The Fully Funded King Abdulaziz Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2022
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Level Bachelor MasterPH.D
The Application of the King Abdulaziz Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2022 is open to undertake Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Scholarship. You can Check Its Recent World University Rankings 2021 Results. King Abdulaziz University Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship 2022. The University will cover all expenses for the Full duration of the All Degrees Programs( Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D.). King Abdulaziz University has rebranded its website.
Deadline: 31 December 2021
Location: Saudi Arabia
University: King Abdulaziz University
Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
Subjects: All Subjects
Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
Benefits of the King Abdulaziz Scholarship for the academic year 2022
King Abdulaziz Offers the Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Saudi Arabia 2022. University will cover all the expenses which will get admission.
- Monthly Bursary of Sr 900
- Monthly Bursary Sr 1000 or (A Research Assistant Without Summer Time), and also the Contact Applies for One Semester Only Between The Deanship Of Graduate Studies And The Student & In Case Of the two Parties Desire to Contract for another semester.
- The preparation Allowance When Coming for the first time of Sr 1,800.
- Candidate Would Receive The Health Care.
- A providing Accommodation and Facilities.
- Subsidized Meals Can Be Provided for The Candidate.
- Total Sum of Sr 4,000 For Ph.D., And Sr 3.000 For Masters’ Allowance for Printing the Thesis.
- An Allowance of Sr 2,700 For Shipping Books (When Graduated).
- Providing the Candidate with A Two-way Airfare Ticket Annually.
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate or Bachelor for the King Abdulaziz Scholarship
- Students must be of good conduct.
- All students must have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from within KSA or abroad.
- The students of secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than three years.
- All students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the Bachelor’s level.
- All-female students must be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
- Students must be eligible for admission requirements.
Available Academic Majors & Fields at the King Abdulaziz University
King Abdulaziz University offers a Diverse Range of Programs for International Students. All-Academic Fields & Majors are available for the BS Scholarship, MS Scholarship & Ph.D. Scholarship such as:
- Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Communication and Media Faculty
- Environmental Designs
- Faculty of Marine Sciences: Environment, Meteorology, and Arid Land Agriculture, Faculty of Earth Sciences, Faculty of Engineering.
- Computing and Information Technology Faculty: Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch Faculty
- Faculty of Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Faculty of Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus: The College of Art & Design
- Maritime Studies: Business Rabigh Branch Faculty, Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch, Faculty of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Arts – Rabigh & College of Sciences
Second: Master’s degree – Length or (Two academic years)
- Science Faculty: Biology Science, Statistics, Physics
- , Chemistry, Biochemistry, Mathematics, Astronomy Science
- Faculty of Engineering: Civil Engineering, Mining Engineering
- Thermal Engineering, and Desalination Technology Engineering, Electrical, and Computer Engineering, Chemical and Materials Engineering, Medical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Production Engineering & Mechanical Systems Design, and Industrial Engineering
- Faculty of Meteorology, Environment & Arid Land Agriculture: Arid Land Agriculture, Hydrology, Environmental Sciences.
- Computing and Information Technology Faculty: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems
- Faculty of Environmental Designs: The Urban & Regional Planning, Architecture
- Marine Sciences Faculty: Marine Biology, Marine Physics, Marine Chemistry, and Marine Geology.
Ph.D. Degree Programs
First: Doctor of Philosophy – Length or (Three academic years)
- Science: Biology Science, Statistics, Physics, Astronomy Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Mathematics.
- Engineering: Civil Engineering, Mining Engineering
- , Thermal Engineering, and Desalination Technology Engineering, Electrical, and Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering
- Meteorology Faculty, Environment, and Arid Land Agriculture
- Arid Land Agriculture, Hydrology, Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Computing & Information Technology
- Computer Science.
- Faculty of Environmental Designs
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Marine Sciences Faculty
- Marine Biology, Marine Physics, Marine Geology, Marine Chemistry
Eligibility for the master and PhD
- All students must not be older than 30 years old for Master, and 35 Years for PhD
- Students must obtain a recognized qualification in their own country with a minimum grade (excellent) if their final degree classifications were awarded in an estimate.
- English Language Test Certificate.
- The student must provide two recommendation letters from his/her previous faculty members.
- All students must not have been dismissed from one of the Saudi Institutions.
- All candidates of Arabic Language and Literature, Psychology, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Information Science programs must be professional in spoken & written Arabic.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae for the applicant form.
- Your Statement of Purpose Must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- Copy of the graduation certificate or (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- Copy of the transcript or (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- letters of recommendation must be submitted from two of his former professors.
- Copy of your passport for at least one year.
How to apply?
Call for Application “ICYF Media Training Camp 2021” Short Program Training