The Elevate Prize for Change Makers 2022
Language Requirement Not required
Number of Opportunity: 10
Are you a change-maker? Or probably know someone who is doing the task that can positively impact their society or humanity? Then you have come to the right place. Below you can find all the essential details about The Elevate prize. The elevate prize aims to empower passionate, purpose-driven leaders, innovators, and activists by dramatically amplifying their impact financially and by creating powerful platforms that resonate globally.
They are looking for creative thinkers, activists, problem solvers, and doers. People with big ideas have the potential to elevate humanity, inspire others, and spark a movement. People who are making a difference in their communities and are willing to do the work required to change the world daily.
The Elevate Prize is their annual award that recognizes ten social impact leaders driving global progress. They’re looking for nonprofit organizations and leaders who are catalyzing change in their communities in their quest to make good famous and scale good. Each winner will receive at least $300,000 in unrestricted funds and best-in-class support to help their organizations improve their skills, capacity, and visibility – and maximize their impact.
The elevate prize important details
Offered by: The Elevate Prize
Last date to apply: May 21, 2022
Number of prizes: 10
Watchword: “Change the world.”
Benefits of applying
The Elevate Prize is intended to support you, your organization, and your cause. This is how.
- Money: A minimum of $300,000 (USD) split between you and your organization to drive change.
- Amplification: Their strategic marketing and media expertise can propel you forward. Consider yourself a social impact influencer. Find your supporters. Create a platform. Consider the big picture. Do fantastic things. Alter the world.
- Mentorship: Their network of partners, executives, and decision-makers provides professional development and business advice that money cannot buy.
- Connections: At their annual symposium, you can meet other winners. Make connections, share ideas, and be inspired.
- Support: Make the most of your victory. To ensure that you do, they tailor the prize to you, your needs, and your organization’s needs.
- UNESCO International Literacy Prizes 2022
- Jonathan B. Postel Service Award (Prize: $20,000)
- Orange Social Venture Prize (OSVP) 2022 in Africa & Middle East
Who is eligible?
- Applicants for the Elevate Prize must have a track record of catalyzing social and environmental change through their work and leadership.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must be affiliated with a legally recognized organization (formed under U.S. law or the law of their country of residence).
- The submission is in English, and thus applicants need to have a good command of the English language.
- Organizations must be registered as a 501c3 (if written in the United States) or meet equivalency determination for non-governmental organizations (if registered outside the United States).
Their Judges are industry experts and thought leaders. following criteria are used to screen and score applications or organizations:
- Inspiration: They’re looking for role models who can share inspiring stories.
- Feasibility: including a financial sustainability plan.
- Scalability: with significant long-term planning
- Capability: Including the demonstration of required skills.
- Proven Impact: with a proven track record of success.
Is the elevated Prize for me?
They are looking for transformational nonprofit leaders who are:
- Purpose-Driven: They’re curious about why you’re doing this work, why these issues are important to you and your community, and how you and your work can inspire others.
- Problem Solvers: How do you find solutions to a severe problem? Have you had previous success?
- Resilient + Creative: They want to know about your successes and failures, how you overcame them, and how you plan to do so again in the future.
- Radically Diverse: They want to hear from you whether you are a Haitian entrepreneur, a Bangladeshi artist, a German technologist, a Brazilian activist, or an Egyptian doctor!
- At a tipping point: Whatever stage you’re at, you’ve already made an impact and are well-positioned to do even more.
The application process is comprised of the following steps:
- Finalists: Following an initial screening by the Elevate Prize foundation, 20 submissions will be named Finalists.
- Prize winners: The finalists will present to a distinguished panel of Judges. The journey begins when ten winners are chosen to become The Elevate Prize global heroes.
- To submit the forms, you’ll need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with your Google, or Facebook credentials through Apply Now button below.
Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari are the best browsers for Submittable. There is no support for Internet Explorer. Please make sure you’re using a browser that’s compatible browser.
If you’d like to finish filling out the form later, you can save a draft of your work. If you need to change something after submitting a form, please withdraw it and resubmit it.
Please add Submittable notification emails to your safe list and regularly check the email. Check the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable account.
Need more information visit The Elevate Prize’s website.
Opportunities you might be eligible for:
- Taipei International Design Award 2022 for Outstanding Designers
- FoodTech Challenge 2022 for Agri-Food Startups (Awards Up to $ 2million)
- Research paper competition of Frontiers in Development Policy(FDP) Conference to win $3000 award
- WIN WIN Gothenburg Sustainability Youth Award 2022 (50,000 SEK)
Keeling Curve Prize by Global Warming Mitigation Project ($35,000) Award/Grant Competition