South Asia Startup ICT AWARD 2022
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Eligible Region/CountriesAfghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
The ICT Award is given annually in Nepal to celebrate achievements in information and communication technology (ICT) at the national level. The award is given out each year in conjunction with the annual ICT Award conference, which is held in Nepal’s capital. A growing market for technology and innovation in South Asia. Startups from South Asia leading the global tech industry deserve to be recognized for their accomplishments. A component of the ICT Award 2022, the South Asia Startup ICT Award 2022, is dedicated to remembering those who dare to dream big and influence the future. It aspires to unite the most brilliant ideas and talented individuals from many nations.
Provided by: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Deadline: 30th September 2022
Selection Timeline for South ASIA Startup Category: 1st Nov 2022 to 10th Dec 2022
Announcing Date: 23rd Dec 2022
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
- 2022 Online Moonshot’s Awards in USA
- Whitley Awards 2023 for Grassroots Conservation Leaders in the Global South
- Eni Award 2023 for Research and Technological Innovation
- Ocean Exchange Awards 2022 (up to $100,000)
- Award recipients will be given exceptional privileges along with various services and amenities.
- Applicants must be from the South Asian region (Listed above)
- ICT startup established in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka between January 2018 A.D. and December 2021 A.D.
Each application must go through five phases to be considered for the Rising Star ICT Award 2022, Product ICT Award, and Startup ICT Award. These are what they are:
- They request online applications to reach out to interested candidates.
- The jury shortlists the candidates who have satisfied the requirements after reviewing the materials.
- An interview, presentations, speed dating, and other requirements may be requested of the candidate. They’ll have been going for a month, and the top 10 will be chosen.
- Finalist selection starts with online and SMS voting. Elimination occurs for those who didn’t place in the top five. However, they are qualified to compete in the ICT Award Category for popular vote.
- The jury and public vote choose the winner based on the four phases above and the jury team member’s observations made during a field trip by the internal assessment team.
After three rounds of review, the jury and advisory committee will choose and, with input from the internal evaluation team, announce the Award laureate. For a final round of evaluations, the jury will conduct a field visit to workplaces and organizations.
How to Apply?
To apply, click the apply now button below:
To learn more, kindly visit the official website.
Opportunities you may like
- Organization of Islamic Cooperation Youth Scientific Congress in Kazan
- The Agency Coordinating Body for Afghan Relief and Development (ACBAR) 16 Job Vacancies in Midwifery
- ICYF International Youth Festival of Modern Muslim Culture in Kazan
- The Top 15 Summits for Afghanistan and abroad students are available!
- The Top 15 Online Courses for Students from Afghanistan and Abroad are Available Today!