She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition 2022 (Over $500,000 Worth of Prize)
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
She Loves Tech cultivates the atmosphere required for companies to succeed. The world’s largest acceleration platform for women and technology, they search for and support the best businesspeople and technology for a disruptive effect. Registration for 2022 She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition is now open. The largest startup competition for women in technology, She Loves Tech features an acceleration program, resource matching, and international pitch contests. Through its network of renowned investors, it aims to reduce the financial gap for women and offer them capital. For gender-lens founders and financiers, the She Loves Tech Platform is the go-to resource worldwide. They are seeking companies with strong female leadership and female-impact component. By 2030, they hope to mobilize USD 1 billion in financing for women by creating a worldwide ecosystem that would promote increased exposure, financial possibilities, and community among women working in technology. The Competition offers entrepreneurs a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to flourish unrestrictedly since it is held in more than 70 nations on 6 continents.
Founded by: She Loves Tech
Eligible Nations: Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand-Vietnam-Cambodia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Central Asia, India, Pakistan, Japan, South Korea, China-Mainland, China- Hongkong & Macau, Mongolia, Israel, Turkey, Australia, Middle East, Western Europe, Nordics, South Europe, Baltics – Central & Eastern European, United Kingdom, Africa, Latin America, North America (Afghanistan included)
Benefits of The Program
- Rapid access to resources and programs.
- Prizes totaling more than $500,000 will be awarded to the competition’s winning participants.
- Prize of $10,000 from ADB Ventures.
- She Loves Tech will contribute resources, awareness, and a direct investment of $100,000.
- Cash Prize of $15,000 from Teja Ventures.
- Enhanced media attention.
- Internal consulting services.
- Receiving guidance from the very finest.
- Unmatched global community of investors and founders.
- They are searching for early-stage technology firms with a minimum viable product or functioning prototype that are seeking seed, angel, or A round investment (under US$5M) (past ideation stage).
- Additionally, your technology firm must fit ONE of the following gender lenses:
- Technology’s benefits for women.
- Majority of shoppers are women.
- Female founder.
- Majority female users.
How to Apply?
You can apply for the Competition after establishing your profile.
The following dates are applicable to the particular restriction:
August 14: Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia
August 21: Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand-Vietnam-Cambodia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Central Asia (Afghanistan included)
September 1: India, Pakistan, Japan, South Korea, China-Mainland, China- Hongkong & Macau, Mongolia, Israel
September 12: Turkey, Australia, Middle East, Western Europe, Nordics, South Europe, Baltics – Central & Eastern European, United Kingdom, Africa, Latin America, North America
For further details, kindly visit She loves Tech’s official website.
Opportunities you may like
Max Planck Institute Undergraduate and Graduate Internship in Germany Internship Short Program
Internship Opportunity with UNESCO Bangkok in Education Internship Short Program