Asian Youth Leaders’ Summit and Awards by Scholastic Foundation in Malaysia
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Number of Opportunity: 250
Eligible Region/CountriesAll Countries
The Scholastic Foundation accepts applications for Asian Youth Leaders’ Summit and Awards 2022. Youth leaders and change-makers who want to create and implement an action plan on domains and various SDGs in their community can apply for this Award and Summit.
Asian Youth Leaders’ Summit and Awards bring together approximately 250 youth leaders and change makers each year. This Summit aims to bring together change-makers, young leaders, peacemakers, innovators, youth activists, and civil society pioneers to share their insights, knowledge, and experiences on global challenges.
The Scholastic Foundation believes that connectivity and multilateralism in different regions can be solved by renewing their commitment, strengthening their partnership, and harmonizing their understanding of each other. Therefore, the Foundation reaffirms its role as a future leader by fostering a multilateral collaboration and cooperation toward more connected regions globally. The Foundation collaborates, empowers, and changes young people who are persistent and courageous about social change.
- Application Deadline: N/A
- Start of Summit: 20 December 2022
- Host Organization: Scholastic Foundation
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Gender: Male/Female
- Funding Type: Self-funded
- Application Fee: USD 550
- Number of Positions: 250
- Degree: None
- Eligible Countries: All
- Program Duration: 3 Days
- Language Required: English
- Fields: Sustainable Development
Delegates with remarkable works will receive the followings:
- Flower Bouquet
- Token of Appreciation
- A3 Standard Certificate
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Can be from any country;
- There is no age restriction for the Award;
- The nominee must be a confirmed delegate to the Summit and Award 2022;
- Must have ideas for initiatives and new projects, also, those who are already in charge of them;
- Commit to act, essential moral professionalism, and considerations;
- Facilitate discussion and resolutions’ development to achieve the SDGs;
- Be determined and dedicated to working with Scholastic Foundation in the future;
- Follow and sign the written code of conduct and should declare to follow the regulations of the event;
Standard Application Fees
The Summit application fee is 550 USD and includes the following:
- Registration fees;
- Accommodation and food during the three days of the conference;
- Pick up from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Kuala Lumpur city;
- Educational materials and stationery, including publications;
- Kuala Lumpur city tour for half a day;
- Accommodation as per plan;
- All sightseeing and transpiration as explained in the Schedule;
- Assistance on arrival.
The application fee doesn’t include the following:
- Government Service Tax;
- Visa fee, airfare, train fare, insurance premium, etc.;
- Entry fee to any visiting places, including parks, monuments, monasteries, or museums, except city tour package;
- Personal basis services payments;
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, strikes, landslides, political unrest, etc.;
- Services cost not mentioned in Inclusions;
- Personal expenses include soft and hard drinks, water, bell-boy charges, laundry, incidentals, porterage, tips, etc.
Applicants should provide all the following documents needed for the Summit:
- Travel insurance, passport, visa, and necessary documents are mandatory;
- The Foundation does NOT guarantee visa issuance or admission into Malaysia.
There are four categories of Awards for notable individuals and organizations for their outstanding contributions and accomplishments to economic, business, and social spheres. Young people with the potential to make a positive to their communities, nations, and the world at regional, national, and international levels will receive the following awards:
- Scholastic Academic Excellence Award
- Innovative Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Young Professional of the Year Award
- Scholastic Leadership and Management Award.
The Asian Youth Leaders’ Summit and Awards 2022 has targeted two categories of people as follows:
- Primary Target Group: Youth leaders from around the world, as well as across the participants and associated bodies from Nepal, are the primary targets of the Program. The organizer expects the involvement of scholars that have direct participating opportunities.
- Secondary Target Group: General public ages between 18 to 48 are the secondary targets of this Program in addition to the Youths.
The Scholastic Foundation is ambitious to:
- Youth Partnership for Sustainability;
- Be the Economic Community’s Catalyst;
- Enterprise Business Trends and SMEs;
- Broad youth social entrepreneurship ecosystem;
- Difficulties of integrating technology in business;
- Advancement of socio-cultural community, values in the region, and human rights;
- Social governance of environment;
- Youth’s empowerment opportunities and challenges;
- Equal rights activism and youth social inclusion;
- Creating a common platform empowering youth networks globally;
- Encouraging youths to be influential leaders in their countries;
- Enhancing the roles of minorities in society;
- Inspire and recognize young people’s contributions to the creative actions to serve humanity;
- Run open discussions where youths can share the negative and positive impacts of technology in their lives;
- Encourage young women, people with disabilities, and native people who are not connected or empowered through technology.
The quality and ability of each delegate’s submitted proposal will determine how the jury members evaluate them.
- To strengthen their suggestion, applicants have the opportunity of applying. The Review Committee, composed of jury members and experts, will review proposals and applications. Delegates must effectively communicate their innovations, solutions, and thoughts with the Summit themes and should explain how the planned session relates to at least one of the Summit themes.
- The Review Committee will then provide their recommendations to the Summit Planning Committee.
- Finally, an independent selection committee of Scholastic Foundation will choose awardees based on their decision on the applications, independent study, and recommendations. The award committee’s judgment is the final one.
How to Apply?
Applicants should fill in the online form as a delegate or apply for the Award. Please, enter the below links.
Check More Summits
- Global Peace Summit in Kenya
- Middle East Youth Summit in Saudi Arabia – Self Funded
- World Literacy Foundation Summit Calls for Paper
For further details, please visit the Scholastic Foundation Website.
Keeling Curve Prize by Global Warming Mitigation Project ($35,000) Award/Grant Competition