Queen Mary University of London 2022 DeepMind Scholarship for Masters Students (Fully Funded)
Language Requirement Not required
Number of Opportunity: 4
Eligible Region/CountriesAll countries
About Queen Mary University of London:
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a member institution of the federal University of London. In addition to having campuses in China, France, Greece, and Malta, Queen Mary maintains five campuses spread throughout East and Central London in Mile End, Whitechapel, Charterhouse Square, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, and West Smithfield. Queen Mary is a part of Institutions UK, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, and the Russell Group of British research universities.
About Deepmind Scholarship
The DeepMind Scholarship program at the Queen Mary University of London aims to promote and support underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate degrees in computer science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Black and/or female students are given preference for scholarships since they are currently underrepresented in these fields of study.
Host Country: United Kingdom
Host University: Queen Mary University of London
Level: Master’s Level
Financial Protection: Fully Funded
Courses Available: MSC Computer Games-MSC in Computer Sciences-MSC in Artificial Intelligences-MSC in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics
No. Awards: 4
Deadline: 13 July 2022
Conclusion Date: 15 August 2022.
Eligible Countries: All Countries
- The scholarship will cover the tuition price, Euro 11,850 ($27,250 for international students).
- The tuition charge for out-of-country students is € 27,250.
- A monthly stipend of 15,480 euros.
- A 2,000 € annual travel scholarship.
- One-time award of €1,500 for equipment.
- The candidate must be an international or UK student.
- Consideration should be given to female pupils or members of any underrepresented group, notably black students.
- To enroll in any offered courses, an applicant must have a confirmed offer.
- The following ethnic groups should be represented among candidates: Black or/and White Caribbean, Black or/and White African, or other mixed backgrounds.
- A request form. (You can download it from here) Application form
- Offer letter.
- Personal statement. (not more than 500 words)
How to Apply?
- By obtaining an application form, applicants must submit their applications online to this Email: [email protected]
- Include all the application’s essential supporting papers in the attachments.
- Fill out every area that is needed, including your name, nationality, email address…
- Make sure that your application is complete and submitted.
- A completed and signed application form should be emailed together with the student’s updated CV/resume and offer letter from Queen Mary University.
For more information, kindly visit DeepMind Scholarship’s official website.
Opportunities you may like:
- Malaysia Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) Scholarships 2022
- European Union Cyber Diplomacy 2022 Fellowship for Junior & Mid-Level Experts
- 2022 “Reimagine Education Conference and Awards” ($50,000 available in funding)
- Visiting Researcher Award and post-doctoral fellowship for Ukraine and other war-affected countries 2022