Provincial Community Mobilizer Job at Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance (CHA) – in Parwan Afghanistan
Language Requirement Not required
Number of Opportunity: 1
Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance (CHA) is a non-governmental, non-profit, and non-political Afghan NGO that has been active since 1987, focusing primarily on the infrastructure, agricultural, and health and education sectors in the Afghanistan’s most needy regions.
Community members with at least a bachelor’s degree will help CHA identify and choose literacy facilitators and students based on pre-established criteria. Additionally, community mobilizers will be in charge of establishing Village Literacy Committees and making sure that the fundamental general literacy courses are visible and being monitored.
Employment in the Coordination of Humanitarian Assistant (CHA) program is open to both male and female employers who are interested in participating in a program that:
- Must be a dynamic individual with high initiative.
- professional demeanor.
- Behaves dependably, abides by commitments, and is loyal and honest.
Provided by: Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance (CHA)
Job Location: Parwan
Deadline: 5 October, 2022
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: CHA salary scale
No. Of Jobs: 1
Years of Experience: 2 Years
Contract Duration: 10 months
Gender: Male/ Female
Education: University graduate (master’s degree is preferred)
- Senior Software Development Officer Job at Parsa Technologies – in Kabul Afghanistan
- Electrician Job at ALEF Technology – in Kabul, Afghanistan
- Programme Associate Jobs at WFP – In Mazar Afghanistan
- Data and Report Associate Jobs at WFP – In Kabul Afghanistan
- Being able to recognize and pick literacy instructors and students.
- Has the ability to oversee District Community Mobilizers.
- Possess the technical ability to help DCMs in the district with planning, implementation, and reporting.
- Be able to compile updates from districts, consolidate them, and give project officers reports.
- Able to assist DCMs in creating village literacy committees (VLCs).
- Be able to use DCMs to guarantee monitoring at the district level.
- Be able to use DCMs to guarantee visibility at the district level.
- local language proficiency, effective communication, and counseling abilities
- Able to access the province of Faryab’s remote districts.
- Must routinely coordinate with project officers and DCMs.
- Local language proficiency, effective communication, and counseling abilities.
- Graduate from college.
- Two years or more of relevant experience engaging in community mobilization.
- knowledge of word, excel, and PowerPoint on computers.
- Being able to read, write, speak, and understand English with ease.
- Possess the ability to provide qualitative and quantitative reports in English.
Note: Only those candidates will be contacted for the written test who are qualified and satisfy the prerequisites for the open positions.
How to Apply?
Candidates who are interested and qualified can email their CVs and cover letters to the HR Department’s CHA Parwan field office at the following email address.
To learn more, visit the official website.
Opportunities You May Like