Project Assistant Job by United Nations Volunteers (UNV) at Gardez, Afghanistan
- View on Map
- United Nations Volunteer (UNV) posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted: March 18, 2023 -Accepting applications
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Number of Opportunity: 1
The United Nations Volunteers program is a United Nations organization that promotes peace and development worldwide via volunteerism. Volunteering is a tangible way to engage people in addressing development concerns, and it can change the speed and type of product.
The Project Assistant will carry out the following tasks:
- Report to the area manager when the ABADEI PMU is managed matrix-style.
- Support for guaranteeing program creation, implementation, and monitoring.
- Assist in documenting project or program implementation phases, best practices, and case studies.
- Prepare payment requests, expense reports, budget changes, and any other required supporting papers for all financial transactions, and correctly record these transactions.
- Examine vouchers and receipts, assist in assessing the financial reports offered by Implementing Partners, and submit supporting documentation for Quantum expenditure recording. Coordination between consultants and implementing partners for the submission of deliverables.
- Reviewing and submitting the necessary paperwork for payment.
- Provide background information and assist with logistics for meetings, workshops, seminars, training sessions, field trips, etc.
- Assistance in putting up conferences, seminars, gatherings, and missions……
- Provided by: The United Nations Volunteers (UNV)
- Host entity: UNDP
- Location: Gardez, Afghanistan
- Deadline: 27 March 2023
- Duration: 12 months (with the possibility of extension)
- Expected start date: 31 March 2023
- Type: Onsite
- Volunteer category: National UN Youth Volunteer
- Number of Opportunities: 1
- Eligible Nation: Afghanistan
More Opportunities from UNV in Afghanistan:
- Project Assistant Job by United Nations Volunteers (UNV) in Kabul, Afghanistan
- Communication and Reporting Assistant by United Nations Volunteers (UNV) at Mazar-I-Sharif, Afghanistan
- Communication and Reporting Assistant by United Nations Volunteers (UNV) at Kunduz, Afghanistan
- Communication and Reporting Assistant by United Nations Volunteers (UNV) at Kandahar, Afghanistan
- Communication and Reporting Assistant Job by United Nations Volunteers (UNV) at Bamyan, Afghanistan
- Communication and Reporting Assistant Job by United Nations Volunteers (UNV) at Jalalabad, Afghanistan
- Communication and Reporting Assistant Job by United Nations Volunteers (UNV) at Kabul, Afghanistan
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 26.
- A lawful Afghan national or resident is required to apply.
- Requires one year of experience managing increasingly effective programs or projects nationally or worldwide.
- Experience in project cycle management, finance, procurement, and administration.
- Directly advising national entity authorities on technical concerns requires previous competence.
- Collaborating with the UNDP framework or an international NGO in the past at the national level.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and database programs, familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and other office suites, and proficiency with web-based management systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; exceptional authorship, formulation, and reporting ability.
How to Apply?
You may submit an application by clicking the “apply now” button below.
For more details about this position, kindly refer to UNV’s official website.
Get More Opportunities Like This:
DSM Brighter Living Foundation Scholarship to Attend the 2023 One Young World Summit in the UK Conference Scholarship
FAOU Internship Programs 2023 Internship Training