Pharmacist Jobs by BARAN Foundation at Kandahar, Afghanistan
- View on Map
- Bu Ali Rehabilitation and Aid Network (BARAN) posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted: March 6, 2023 -Accepting applications
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Number of Opportunity: 1
The Bu Ali Rehabilitation and Aid Network (BARAN) is a private, autonomous, and nonprofit organization. The Ministry of Economics (MoEc), the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH), the Ministry of Education (MoE), the Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs, Martyrs, and Disabled, among others, have all registered BARAN since its establishment on July 27, 2006. (MoLSAMD).
The Pharmacist will do the following:
- Participating in outreach activities, mobilizing people and participating in social activities to increase the use of health center services.
- Constantly trying to create a suitable environment for providing respectful services with a spirit of sympathy and in accordance with the culture and traditions of the society, being committed to the duty and complying with the medical rules established in the hospital.
- Supervision of the correct distribution of spices according to the prescribed prescription and detailed guidance on how and how much to use spices for patients.
- Knowledge of the expiration date of spices and correct invalidation of expired spices according to standards.
- Organized by: The Bu Ali Rehabilitation and Aid Network (BARAN)
- Location: Kandahar, Afghanistan
- Deadline: March 9, 2023
- Category: Health Care
- No. Of Jobs: 2
- Employment Type: Full time
- Contract Duration: Three months and extendable
- Gender: Male and Female
- Eligible Nation: Afghanistan
Applicants must have the following:
- Bachelor in Pharmacy
- Three years of relevant experience
- Having moral qualities (patience, compassion, being cautious.
How to Apply?
Only applicants who are interested and eligible should send an email to their HR department with an application letter and updated CV:
Please be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email when applying for a position.
Submission Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
For more details about this position, kindly refer to ACBAR’s official website
DSM Brighter Living Foundation Scholarship to Attend the 2023 One Young World Summit in the UK Conference Scholarship
FAOU Internship Programs 2023 Internship Training