Pfizer Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit 2022 in United Kindom
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Number of Opportunity: 50
Eligible Region/CountriesOpen for all
The Pfizer Scholarship to Attend One Young World (OYW) Summit 2022 is now accepting applications. For the second year, Pfizer has partnered with One Young World to assist 50 young leaders attending the One Young World Summit. One Young World empowers and develops young leaders to create a more equitable and sustainable future for all. The annual Summit brings together young leaders from every country and sector to address global challenges and build a more equitable and sustainable society. Every participant becomes a member of the One Young World Ambassador Community, a worldwide network of over 13,700 activists, humanitarians, world leaders, corporate leaders, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, politicians, and innovators.
Organizer: One Young World (OYW)
In partnership with: Pfizer
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
Summit Date: September 5 to 8, 2022 (4 days)
Pfizer is one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical firms, dedicated to the pursuit of scientific breakthroughs that will result in a healthier society for all.
This year’s Pfizer Scholarship to Attend One Young World (OYW) Summit will recognize young people who are making a difference in three key areas:
- Education: Increasing everyone’s access to high-quality STEM education.
- Environment: Tackling climate change & conserving the world’s resources.
- Health: Improving overall health outcomes.
Benefits of Pfizer Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit:
- Digital access to the One Young World Summit 2022 will take place from the 5th through the 8th of September.
- Membership in the One Young World Ambassador community is permanent.
- Participation in one-of-a-kind sessions, such as talks with senior Pfizer officials.
You should apply for this scholarship/conference if you meet the following criteria:
- Aged 18 – 30*.
- This scholarship will be open to nationals of all countries.
- English proficiency
- Access to the internet.
- You meet the eligibility requirements outlined above.
- You have a demonstrated track record of promoting creativity, teamwork, personal accountability, and a dedication to results.
- You are eager to collaborate with Pfizer and demonstrate Pfizer’s commitment to advancing health equity.
- You are an advocate for diversity and inclusion.
- Candidates from various professional backgrounds are encouraged to apply, including healthcare practitioners, social entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, charity leaders, academics, and community activists.
- You are making a difference in one of the scholarship’s three focus areas (Education, Environment, Health). Relevant impact examples include:
- Educating teachers and encouraging innovative STEM teaching practices.
- Developing new platforms for learners to participate in STEM education.
- Making STEM education more inexpensive and accessible.
- Policy governing STEM education.
- Reducing carbon emissions in the environment.
- Reducing the harmful effects of climate change through technology, activism, community programs, policy, nature-based remedies, or other comparable initiatives.
- Increasing resilience to climate change.
- Developing approaches to the circular economy.
- The conservation and restoration of the world’s ecosystems.
- Providing care on the front lines.
- Advocating for governmental policies that safeguard disadvantaged populations while also promoting health equity.
- Developing digital solutions to improve healthcare access.
- Giving individuals health information so they can live healthier lives.
- Pioneering medical innovations
Note: Most delegates are between the ages of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider proposals from those above the age of 30, as long as they demonstrate appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. OYW cannot accept applications from anyone under 18 at the time of the Summit.
- Personal Information
- Answer to application questions
How to apply for Pfizer Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit?
You can apply online through the online application form linked below and provide all the required information.
For more information about Pfizer Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit, please visit OYW’s website.
You may also be interested in these opportunities:
- Pratt & Whitney Global E-STEM Innovation Grants Program
- Pratt & Whitney Global E-STEM Excellence Awards 2022
- 1000 Girls, 1000 Futures Program 2022-23 for Young Women in STEM
- Call for Video Submissions: United Nations Transforming Education Summit 2022
- Young Professionals Program 2022 by World Bank Group (WBG)
- OWSD-Elsevier Foundation Awards 2023 for Early Career Women Scientists in Developing Countries