Orthopedic Specialist Job at Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA)
- View on Map
- Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) posted 2 months ago
- Posted: September 29, 2022 -Accepting applications
Language Requirement Not required
Number of Opportunity: 1
The Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is an Afghan non-profit non-governmental organization that works for Afghanistan’s development primarily through:
- The provision of quality health services;
- Community development;
- Professional and community training and capacity building; and
- Research in public health and social sciences, in addition to various projects in various parts of Afghanistan.
Provided by: Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA)
Deadline: October 5, 2022
Job Location: Paktia, Afghanistan
Category: Health Care
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: As Per AADA Salary Scale
No. Of Jobs: 1
City: Paktia Regional Hospital
Years of Experience: Working experience as specialist of 3 to 5 years in hospital.
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Education: MD Degree and specialization in Surgery approved by MoPH.
- Provincial Community Mobilizer Job at Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance (CHA) – in Parwan Afghanistan
- Senior Software Development Officer Job at Parsa Technologies – in Kabul Afghanistan
- Electrician Job at ALEF Technology – in Kabul, Afghanistan
- Programme Associate Jobs at WFP – In Mazar Afghanistan
About Job (Responsibilities)
- Patients were visited on a daily basis (OPD,IPD) Patients are treated with dignity, and they have the right to be treated respectfully.
- Attend OPD and IPD regularly. To complete all physical diagnostic stages such as obtaining a history, examination, investigations, treatment, and Health Education.
- Participate in morning reports, visits, round tables, technical lectures, and debates.
- After the Hospital Director has authorized the list, do the patient procedure ( HD).
- Contribute to and assure accurate diagnosis and treatment of all complex and difficult situations.
- To assist junior personnel in providing quality surgical treatment in accordance with national norms and guidelines.
- After 2 p.m., hold frequent technical seminars/presentations and discussions for junior workers.
- To guarantee that specialist surgical treatment is provided in accordance with EPHS regulations.
- Contribute to junior staff capacity building through on-the-job training and seminars.
- To provide recommendations and assist the head of the Surgery Department with technical and managerial difficulties.
- Attendance at all Surgery-related consultations and on-call tasks as scheduled.
- To do research and give assistance to junior personnel.
- To guarantee that the HMIS system is properly implemented.
- To perform night and day duties in accordance with the schedule authorized by the line supervisor (HD).
- In case of emergency, act as department leader.
- To offer correct direction to nurses in terms of treatment, infection prevention, and patient care.
- Investigate a death case and give technical explanations and death defenses.
- Before referring any patient to another hospital, all associated investigations must be performed and consultation with the ICU department must take place.
- Never allow private practice to take place during official time.
- Arranged academic, coordination, and council meetings, as well as assisted the hospital director in planning. Patient care and management of service patients (OPD, IPD, Refer In, Refer Out).
- Attend all AADA meetings and training sessions.
- Complete any additional related tasks assigned by AADA.
- The MoPH has authorized the MD degree and surgical specialty.
- Working as a specialist at a hospital for 3 to 5 years.
- Excellent command of the English language. Computer knowledge is preferred.
- Mental flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
How to Apply?
Interested and qualified candidates are asked to send their CVs and applications to the e-mail address shown below, explicitly mentioning the position title and location in the subject line.
For additional information, please call them at the phone shown below: 0785969600, or visit the official website.
You May Like
United Nations Global Compact Business and Human Rights Accelerator Program Short Program Training