Master of Arts in Education by the University of Asia for Women 2023 program
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSCambridge qualificationOther
Eligible Region/CountriesAfghanistan and some other Southeast Asia countries
Asian University for Women (AUW) is pleased to announce the launch of a new two-year Master of Arts in Education graduate program designed to provide students with a well-rounded set of theoretical and analytical abilities in the domains of education, information sharing, and learning development.
This program serves as the cornerstone for AUW’s new Women Teaching Women, Women Learning from Women (WTW-WLW) project, which aims to establish a new network of secondary schools for young women and girls in refugee shelters and displaced communities.
The underlying focus of this program, developed in collaboration with numerous colleges in the United States and the United Kingdom, is to build a strong feeling of community development through student-led projects, group discussions, and social activities. It aims to improve leadership, administrative, and policy skills, as well as a grasp of the philosophy, dynamics, and economics of efficient education provision.
On top of that, the Asian University for Women (AUW) awards full scholarships that cover all costs to admitted students who demonstrate financial need and a passion for promoting excellence and equity for adolescent girls’ education.
Offered by: Asian University for Women (AUW)
Host Country: Chittagong, Bangladesh
Format: Hybrid form (Remote & in-person)
Class begins: January 2023
Deadline: Apply as early as you can
Major: Master of Arts in Education
- This course will be taught in English in a hybrid format in fully equipped digitalized classrooms, with remote delivery of classes from Johns Hopkins University, Cornell University, and Boston College, as well as in-person group discussions guided by highly skilled graduate teaching fellows.
- Graduates of this new program will be able to effectively utilize new skill sets in the development and implementation of long-term educational programs.
- Graduates will extend their educational resources through networking and having an impact on local/regional education policy.
- Courses are designed with both educators and policymakers in mind, concentrating on topics ranging from educational leadership development to design thinking for education, curriculum creation, and education in the context of globalization.
- Students will also participate in reading and writing seminars focused on basic theoretical ideas, processes, and practices within the context of education.
- Asian University awards full scholarships that cover all costs to admitted students who demonstrate financial need and a passion for promoting excellence and equity for adolescent girls’ education.
Admission to Asian University for Women’s Graduate School of Education is highly competitive, with only a limited number of seats available. Hence, They ask that all prospective students read the admission requirements before beginning the application process.
To be eligible to apply to the MA in Education program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant academic subject from a recognized university.
- CGPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher in Bachelor’s degree with full academic transcripts and preceding study certifications.
- Academic Certifications and Transcripts
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
- Updated CV.
- Two Referees: As part of your application, you must submit two confidential letters of recommendation that highlight your ability to undertake graduate-level work and your potential for a successful academic or professional future. The letters must be written in English by the relevant faculty members and submitted through the online application system by the recommenders. These submissions must be made in complete confidentiality, and the contents of the letters must remain unknown to you. You must register your recommenders in the relevant area of the online application form AND submit your application before they may send in their letters; they will not receive an email with a link to a recommendation form until you have completed your application. All suggestions must be received within one week of the application’s submission date and time. Late references will not be accepted.
- Statement of Purpose: Applicants are required to submit a 500-700 words Statement of Purpose which answers the prompted questions;
- Writing Sample (Essay): Applicants must submit a 650-700 words essay on a topic related to education.
- Proof of English Proficiency: You must submit proof of your English language proficiency as part of your application in order for the university to assess your ability to keep up with graduate-level coursework. Applicants may provide documentation demonstrating any of the following:
– IELTS Score of minimum 6.0 (result must not be older than two years.
– TOEFL Score of a minimum of 86 (Internet-based; not older than two years at the time of application).
– A certificate issued by a previous academic institution that states that the medium of instruction was English.
– Cambridge English: C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency (not older than five years at the time of application) minimum score of 170.
Application Questions to be Answered in Essay
- Please explain why do you think this graduate program in Education fits your future goals and aspirations?
- why have you chosen this particular program?
- why do you think that you are a good fit for this program?
If you meet the requirements and you posses the essential documents, create your account into the university’s portal through apply now button below and then proceed with your application.
In case of having queries regarding this program, direct your concerns to [email protected]
To learn more, kindly reach out to the Asian University for Women’s Official website.
Also Apply for
- Sydney Scholars Awards | Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students
- University of Dayton Scholarships for Undergraduate International Students 2022-23
- Queen Mary University of London 2022 DeepMind Scholarship for Masters Students (Fully Funded)
- University of Twente, Netherlands Fully funded GEM Scholarship Program for Master
- University of Milan Excellence Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023
- Women of the Future Awards 2022 for Women of Southeast Asia
Internship Opportunity with UNESCO Bangkok in Education Internship Short Program
Organization of Islamic Cooperation Youth Scientific Congress in Kazan Event Short Program