The Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022-2023
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Number of Opportunity: 3753
Eligible Region/CountriesDifferent Countries- Check the eligible countries below;
Application is open for Malaysia International Scholarships (MIS).
The Malaysian Technica Cooperation Program (MTCP), established in 1980, is Malaysia’s commitment to South-South cooperation by sharing Malaysia’s development experiences and expertise with other developing countries to achieve the following objectives:
- Strengthening bilateral relations with developing countries
- Promoting south-south cooperation
- Promoting technical cooperation within developing countries
The main focus of MTCP is on human resources development through providing training and capacity-building programs at Malaysian public and private institutions.
MTCP offers more than 60 Technical training and capacity building program in development areas. MTCP scholarships help students from developing countries pursue their postgraduate studies (Master) in Malaysia
Duration: 12 month – 24 months
Benefits of Malaysia International Scholarships:
The MIS Scholarships covers the following:
- Living costs
- Book allowance
- Tools allowance
- House Rental allowance
- Family assistance allowance
- allowance for thesis
- Travel cost
- Practical training
- End of study allowance
- Full tuition fees
- Medical insurance
- Visa fee
Areas of study:
- Economics and Banking.
- Business Management.
- Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- International Relations and Diplomacy.
- Public Policy and Governance.
- Agriculture and Livestock.
- Social Science.
- Related fields
Application deadline: July 16, 2022
Applicants should be from the developing countries listed below.
- Not be more than 45 years during the application period
- Applicants should have at least a CGPA of 3.0 (Class Upper (Honours)) at their undergraduate level.
- Be proficient in the English language: IETS 6.0 TOEFL PBT 500 iBT, or Completed a degree taught in the English language
- BE healthy (certified by a doctor/physician)
- Be able to participate in a full-time study for a master degree
- received an offer letter from a Malaysian institution listed below but not started their studies yet.
LIST OF MTCP RECIPIENT COUNTRIES
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cambodia D.P.R.
- Timor Leste
- Lao PDR
- Bangladesh Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bhutan Croatia
- Pakistan Georgia
- India Turkey
- Maldives Ukraine
- Sri Lanka
- Algeria Cook Islands
- Marshall Islands
- Libya Papua
- New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Oman Tonga
- Palestine Tuvalu
- Qatar Vanuatu
- Saudi Arabia
- Yemen Kyrgyz Republic
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Comoros Niger
- Cote D`Ivore
- Djibouti Sao
- Tome and Principe
- Eretria Seychelles
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Colombia British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Mexico Cuba
- Panama Dominica
- Paraguay Dominican Republic
- Peru Grenada
- Republic of Costa Rica Guyana
- Suriname Haiti
- Uruguay Jamaica
- Venezuela Montserrat
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent Grenadines
- Trinidad Tobago
- Turks Caicos Islands
List of Universities accepted by MCTP:
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
Malaysia International Scholarship will consider the applications based on the following criteria:
- High-level academic achievement
- Excellent communication, reading, and writing skills in the English language.
Conditions of scholarships:
- Applicants must undertake full-time master’s degree studies at the selected higher education institution.
- The applicants can not change their program during the scholarship except with written permission from both the university and MTCP secretariat.
- The scholar must follow the program and university rules.
- Maintain satisfactory progress at their host university
- The student is not allowed to take a paid job during the scholarship unless with written approval from the host university and MTCP secretariat.
- DAAD Master Scholarships program
- 20 Chancellors International and EU ‘Engineering and Informatics Scholarships’ at the University of Sussex, UK
How to apply?
All eligible applicants should apply online.
- application form
- Academic transcript
- English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Two recommendation letter
- Endorsement form
- Admission letter from Malaysia University
- Medical Examination form
For further inquiries regarding MTCP Scholarship, please contact:
International Cooperation And Development Division
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Level 2, Wisma Putra 1
No.1 Jalan Wisma Putra, Precint 2,
Phone: +603-8887 4563
(8.30 am – 4.30 pm Malaysia time / Monday – Friday)
E-mail : [email protected]
Read the complete details of the MTCIP scholarships here or in this link: Scholarship for Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) 2022 (Fully Funded)
The WiSTEM2D Scholars Award Program by Johnson and Johnson Award/Grant Research
Organization of Islamic Cooperation Youth Scientific Congress in Kazan Event Short Program