Logistics Officer Job by Roots of Peace at Nangarhar, Afghanistan
- View on Map
- Roots of Peace posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted: March 7, 2023 -Accepting applications
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Number of Opportunity: 1
Roots of Peace is a humanitarian organization that has worked in war-torn nations all over the world to clear the land of explosive ordnance, landmines, and other war debris in order to establish peaceful communities for future generations.
The Logistics Officer will do the following:
- Oversee and manage daily operations while fostering a positive workplace culture for all employees.
- Liable for the accurate maintenance of all records (administrative, logistical, and IT).
- Keep an eye on the daily time sheets, and promptly submit the Logistics Specialist the daily vehicle movement reports.
- According to ROP procurement policy, purchase all essential supplies and equipment from the market.
- Deliver the logistics specialist the monthly purchase reports and administrative (transport, stock, daily activity) reports on time.
- To make arrangements for program workers to use rental cars and adhere to ROP standards and principles.
- Organized by: Roots of Peace
- Location: Nangarhar, Afghanistan
- Deadline: 14 March 2023
- Category: Admin-Clerical
- Gender: Male and Female
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract Duration: 1 Year (Extendable)
- Vacancy Number: AFN-1319
- No. Of Jobs: 1
- Eligible Nation: Afghanistan
Interested applicants must have the following:
- Business administration, finance, accounting, economics, or a related discipline as a bachelor’s degree.
- Three years of relevant work experience with USAID or UNDP funded projects in logistics or similar disciplines.
- Strong English language abilities, both in writing and speaking.
- A readiness to journey throughout the Provinces and Districts.
- English communication skills and proficiency with MS office programs are prerequisites.
How to Apply?
While sending their application through email, candidates should copy and paste the pertinent Vacancy Announcement Number, Position Title, and Province Name. Please just include the Job title and Vacancy Number in the subject line of your email. Do not include any more information. They won’t examine applications that are submitted without a vacancy Number.
Submission Email: [email protected]
For more details about this position, kindly refer to ACBAR’s official website.
DSM Brighter Living Foundation Scholarship to Attend the 2023 One Young World Summit in the UK Conference Scholarship
FAOU Internship Programs 2023 Internship Training