KFUPM Master & PhD scholarship – Saudi Arabia
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Eligible Region/Countriesall countries
The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals has offered fully-funded Master and PhD scholarships for outstanding applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the field of Engineering, Science and Business. Application for this scholarship is open twice a year.
Details of KFUPM
- Opening Online Application: Sep/08/2021
- Last Day for Submitting Online application and uploading Documents: Sep/23/2021
- Last Day for Submitting Online Recommendation: Sep/25/2021
- Opening Online Application: Jan/25/2022
- Last Day for Submitting Online application and uploading Documents: Feb/16/2022
- Last Day for Submitting Online Recommendation: Feb/23/2022
Applicants applying through this scholarship will benefit the innovative research collaboration with the following institutes:
- California Institute of Technology
- Technical University of Munich
- Cambridge University
- Geogia Institute of Technology
- national University of Singapore
- Saudi Aramco
Fields of study:
- Aerospace Engineering M.Sc.
- Applied Statistics M.Sc.
- Architectural Engineering M.Sc.
- Business Administration M.B.A.
- Chemical Engineering Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Chemistry Ph.D., M.Sc.
- City & Regional Planning M.C.R.P.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Computer Engineering -Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Computer Networks- M.Sc.
- Computer Science -Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Construction Engineering & Management- M.Sc.
- Electrical Engineering- Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Environmental Sciences- M.Sc.
- Geology – Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Geophysics- M.Sc.
- Industrial & Systems Engineering – Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Information Assurance & Security – M.Sc.
- Life Sciences M.Sc.
- Materials Science & Engineering- M.Sc.
- Mathematical Sciences Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Mechanical Engineering Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Petroleum Engineering Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Physics Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Software Engineering M.Sc.
- Systems & Control Engineering Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Telecommunication Engineering M.Sc
How to apply?
Applicants should prepare the required documents and apply online.
- Official transcript and diploma for Bachelor (and Master degree if applying to PhD)
- Statement of Purpose (one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM)
- Letters of recommendation from academic referees (to be submitted online after submitting online application)
- GMAT score (for International MBA applicants)
Supporting documents (required for a final decision)
- TOEFL iBT 68 for Master’s degree and 79 for PhD, or IELTS 6 for master degree and 6.5 for PhD
- GRE general min. Quantitative 156, analytical writing 4.
- Original/certified copies of degree certificates and transcripts must be sent through postal mail after approval.
For more details, please visit the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) website.
Call for Application “ICYF Media Training Camp 2021” Short Program Training