International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Global Fellowship Program 2023
- View on Map
- International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) posted 2 days ago
- Posted: August 4, 2022 -Accepting applications
Language Requirement Not required
International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) is an international organization of more than 500 leaders in the performing arts, with members from more than 185 cities and every continent. Facilities, performing arts groups, artists’ management, festivals, donors, consultants, and other professionals involved in the performing arts are all members of ISPA.
The International Society is now accepting applications for the 2023 Global Fellowship for the Performing Arts (ISPA). ISPA’s program was created to give mid-career and rising performing arts professionals the chance to broaden their global networks through ISPA Congress participation and membership. Emerging and mid-career leaders from the worldwide serving arts community are given access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals through the Global Fellowship program of the International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA), with special consideration given to applicants from developing economies. Those who manage the professional performing arts are the target audience for this opportunity. The performing arts practitioners most likely to profit are those strongly devoted to boosting the performing arts sector’s worldwide connectedness and those who take the initiative to further their own professional growth.
Founded by: International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA)
Host Country: New York
Deadline: September 2, 2022
Announcing Date: October 7, 2022.
Duration: 1 year
Eligible Nations: International
Benefits of The Program
Fellows are awarded:
- ISPA membership for a year with full access to member perks. Complete Pass registration for the 2023 ISPA Congress in New York (January 10 – 12, 2023)
- Travel assistance to help with costs associated with attending the conference, including per diem, airfare, and lodging.
- An existing ISPA member will introduce the Fellow to the organization and assist in facilitating their engagement in its community-building program.
- University of Michigan Online courses about Art & Culture
- She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition 2022 (Over $500,000 Worth of Prize)
- ISPA Membership: All ISPA member privileges, such as year-round online programming (ISPA convenes and Genius Bar) and exclusive content on the ISPA website and periodicals, are available to fellows.
- New York ISPA congress: Fellows participate in the New York ISPA Congress, where they can interact with an extensive international network of arts leaders and exchange ideas.
- Fellows Seminar Day: Fellows participate in programming tailored just for them. This programming attempts to solidify a Fellows network through a series of peer-to-peer dialogues and seminars.
- Community Building Program: As part of the community building program, fellows are partnered with an active ISPA member. Fellows are warmly welcomed by current members and are assisted in participating.
- The Global Fellowship Program seeks leaders in managing all professional performing arts.
- ISPA invites applications from around the globe, with emerging economy applicants receiving special consideration.
- Be now employed or engaged in the performing arts.
- Possess at least five years of professional experience in performing arts.
- Prove that you require financial help.
- The capacity to participate fully in the New York 2023 ISPA Congress will be held from January 10–12, 2023.
- Have only ever earned up to two ISPA Global Fellowships.
Note: An additional term could be considered if the pandemic affected one or more of an applicant’s previous fellowships.
How to Apply?
Anyone interested in applying for the ISPA Global Fellowship must complete an online application.
To learn more, kindly visit the ISPA’s official website.
Opportunities you may like
International Student Week in Iran 2022 Conference