India Rishihood University Scholarships
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Level Bachelor Master
Number of Opportunity: 10
Application is open for Rishihood University scholarships. It is located in Sonipat city of Haryana, India. The university offers 10 scholarship for Afghanistan citizens for the academic year of 2021-2022 that 50% (5 sets) allocated for female applicants.
Details of scholarship:
Level of study; Bachelor and master
Deadline: August 15, 2021
Start of program: September/October 2021
Number of scholarships: 10
This scholarship covers:
- University tuition fees (verified by university committee)
- Accommodation and meal based on university policy
- in case of inability or disability, the university will evaluate the needs and eligibility of the applicant.
Note: the applicants should bear the flight ticket and other remaining expenses.
Fields of study:
- Visual Arts
- Business Administration
- Cardiovascular technology
- medical Laboratory technology
- Master degree fields:
- Hospital administration
- Public leadership
- Diploma in Public leadership
conditions of scholarship:
Applicants applying to Rishihood University scholarships should meet the following criteria:
- Be national and resident of Afghanistan
- Have completed/ expected to complete by September / October.
- Applicants should not be able to study at Rishihood University without this scholarship
- Candidates will be interview online for bother offer of admission and scholarship
Undergraduate and Master degree
- Having a national ID card (Tazkira)
- an accredited certificate of English language (TOEFL, IELTS) or other English document
- All documents should be translated in English language
- have High school graduation certificate and transcript with min 70% grade point (Shahadatnama) for undergraduate studies, and Undergraduate certificate and transcript with at least 65% comulative average grade point for master degree studies.
How to apply?
Applicants should apply online.
Apply online via the above link. For any queries, please visit www.rishihood.edu.in, or contact: +918929314440 or [email protected]
Applicants can get the remaining application forms from Cabinet 21 located at the general reception office of the ministry of higher education of Afghanistan before August 13, 2021.
For more details, please read the complete information HERE
Call for Application “ICYF Media Training Camp 2021” Short Program Training