(ICESCO) Leadership Training in Peace and Security Program 2022
- Leadership Program
- View on Map
- (ICESCO) The Islamic World Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization posted 1 month ago
- Posted: June 29, 2022 -Accepting applications
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Number of Opportunity: 30
Eligible Region/CountriesAll Islamic Countries
The Islamic World Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization is a specialized organization that operates under the auspices of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and is concerned with educational, scientific, cultural, and communication issues in Islamic countries in order to support and strengthen relations among the Member States.
The Islamic World Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (ICESCO) announce its programs under the title of (leader Training in Peace and Security) for the Youth of the Islamic world under the subject of (sowing) to select 30 young men and women as official Ambassadors of peace.
The program’s goal is to teach and motivate young people to be peace ambassadors and to promote ICESCO’s 360° peace strategy. It comprises ten training courses focusing on peacebuilding and promotion aspects.
Founded by: Islamic World Education Scientific and Cultural Organization (ICESCO)
Deadline: July 3, 2022.
Training modules: 10 training modules.
Eligible Countries: All Islamic countries.
No. Opportunities: 30
- Meet and talk with inspirational leaders from different generations around the world.
- At the end of the training program, a competition will be held for the peace projects.
- The winning projects will receive awards and financial and technical support for the implementation of their projects.
- A special ceremony will introduce 30 young peace ambassadors who will receive guidance and support.
- The applicants must be fluent in one of the three working languages of ICESCO (Arabic, English, or French) to participate in all training sessions.
- Show an interest in leadership, women’s empowerment, and juvenile rehabilitation topics, either as scholars or within the context of associations or civil society groups.
- By December 31, 2022, the applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
How to Apply?
All those who want to register must fill in the form, including items such as first name, last name, year of birth, nationality, residence, contact number, e-mail, language, motivate to participate, reference person, and attachments.
Click the apply now button below to register.
Please visit the official website of the (ICESCO) Leadership Training for additional details.
Ocean Changemakers Challenge for Researchers & Early-career Professionals 2022 Competition Conference
USAID Youth Excel: Our Knowledge, Leading Change program grant competition Award/Grant Competition