Hello Tomorrow Global Summit 2023 In Paris
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Eligible Region/CountriesAll Countries
About Hello Tomorrow
Hello Tomorrow was created in 2011 by a group of individuals convinced that science has the potential to change the world for the better, However, the traditional technology transfer paradigm, which aims to convey ideas from the lab to the market and from an idea to an impact, was unable to meet this issue. Since then, Hello Tomorrow has established the broadest and greatest Deep Tech network and assisted Deep Tech businesses and startups in developing fresh solutions.
The Hello Tomorrow Global Summit will have a dedicated space for all your meetings, where a team will be able to help you connect with the deep tech startup you are looking for. This summit is for developments and discussions in various fields such as: Systems for Sustainable and Nutritious food, Healthcare revolutions, Energy transition and clean mobility, Accelerating decarbonization, Regenerative buildings and Manufacturing.
Founded by: Hello Tomorrow.
Deadline: As soon as possible.
Program starts: March 09, 2023
Program end: March 10, 2023
Host country: Paris
Duration: 2 days
- Take your fresh insights and zeal for action home with you!
- Become a recognized Partner of the premier Deep Technology event in Europe.
- Become a global challenge partner.
- Obtain a Customized learning expedition.
- Be the organizer of an official side-event, an exclusive experience, and/or a Deep Tech Days event.
- A unique experience depending on your group needs.
- Become a speaker, Go on stage and interact with their exclusive crowd.
- Get your booth in the center of the action for two whole days.
- Student: They accept students from a wide range of multidisciplinary disciplines. If you are currently studying for your masters degree or undertaking a PhD program (not yet graduated) in science, tech, entrepreneurship, business studies, political sciences or other related topics you are eligible for this ticket. Please note that you will be asked to show your valid student ID at the entrance to the event.
- Corporate: If you work for or run an organization with over 100 employees and have over $10M in revenues, or for a company providing services (business, IP, legal, etc.) then you are eligible for this ticket. Please note that if you work for a corporation that partners with Hello Tomorrow, this is also the right ticket for you and you will be able to enter your code to get your company’s ticket.
- Startup: You work for a deep tech startup or scale-up, developing an application across any industry.
- Investor: You invest or wish to invest in deep tech startups, at any stage. Whether you are a Business Angel, VC, CVC, or part of a Family Office, Bank, or any other investment company, this is the right ticket for you.
- Research / Tech transfer: If you are a post-doc, a researcher, part of a research center, a university, or a tech transfer center, you are eligible for this ticket.
- Accelerator / Incubator: You are from a private or public organization accompanying entrepreneurs toward success. Accelerators, incubators, startup studios, entrepreneurship programs & competitions are all eligible for this ticket.
- Media: They welcome journalists, media and production teams, bloggers and influencers covering science, emerging technologies, business, economy, design, environment, politics and other related topics.
How to Apply?
To be accepted in this conference, you must have a ticket, each of which has a different price and benefits, which are described below:
- Startup Pass
Descriptions: You will get access to the whole facility and the online platform with this two-day pass. You may interact with everyone in attendance and watch all the stages. You can meet with your future investors, clients and business partners. You can gain from interdisciplinarity by hearing about the newest technology and ideas with applicability in many fields.
- Corporate Discovery Pass
Descriptions: : You will get access to the whole facility and the online platform with this two-day pass. Your periodical refill of energy and ideas Explore the stage’s most intriguing deep tech applications and interact with them firsthand in the display area! In interactive masterclasses, hear from worldwide peers about the best practices for corporate innovation. Get to know your next business partners and meet the individuals who are genuinely constructing the future and co-create it, startups, venture capitalists, and corporations.
- Ecosystem Pass
Descriptions: Accelerators, incubators, researchers, startup studios, tech transfers, and public entities are all eligible for this permit. You will get access to the whole facility and the online platform with this two-day pass. You are welcome to visit every stage and socialize with everyone there. Read up on the best deep tech discover and establish connections with 5,000 hand-selected worldwide early-stage deep tech firms. Meet your peers and potential business partners and discuss ideas with them. Meet, learn and share best practices from your peers and the ecosystem during interactive masterclasses.
- Corporate Business Pass
Descriptions: The only people who should use this pass are corporate (open) innovation executives. You will get access to the whole facility and the online platform with this two-day pass. Additionally, you will get access to a comprehensive list of the top deep tech startups picked by Hello Tomorrow that will be present at the Summit, as well as an exclusive peer-sharing side event in the same location.
Price: FROM €990
Description: There are Multiple ticket options available.
For more details, kindly visit Hello Tomorrow Global Summit official website.
Opportunities You may like:
- Global Youth Adaptation Summit In Netherland (Fully Founded) 2022
- Sanofi Future Women in Tech Scholarship to attend the OYW Summit 2022
- European Union Cyber Diplomacy 2022 Fellowship for Junior & Mid-Level Experts
- Queen Mary University of London 2022 DeepMind Scholarship for Masters Students (Fully Funded)