(Free Online Course) Fundamentals of Leadership, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
This free online course is one of 10 in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection created for business owners prepared to advance their enterprise. You will learn about leadership in this course and how it affects business expansion. You’ll study several leadership philosophies and consider your position as your organization’s leader. You will think about what makes a good leader, as well as the fundamental beliefs and presumptions that guide your leadership style. Before creating your own Leadership Development Plan to think about the steps you can take to help you enhance your leadership skills, you will hear Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women alumni explain how implementing a Leadership Development Plan enabled them to build their businesses. You will also finish a Cultural Audit to think about and evaluate the culture of your present organization. You will have written your vision statement, which outlines your goals for the future of your company, at the end of the course.
Founded by: Goldman Sachs
Deadline: Reset deadlines by your schedule.
Total Duration: 3 Hour
Language: English (Subtitles: Arabic, French, Portuguese (European), Italian, Vietnamese, German, Russian, English, Spanish)
- (Free Online Course) Fundamentals of Business Finance, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women
- (Free Online Course) Fundamentals of Financial Planning, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women
- (Free Online Course) Fundamentals of Customers and Competition, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women
- (Free Online Course) Fundamentals of Leadership, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women
- Plan the implementation of your company’s vision statement.
- Examine your management style and the impact it has on your organization.
- Consider how your business is affected by your company culture when you evaluate it.
- Review and list your basic beliefs and presumptions.
Skills You’ll Improve
- Organizational Culture Analysis.
- Planning Strategically.
- Creation of a vision statement.
5 videos (Total 13 min), 13 readings, 1 quiz:
- 5 videos:
Your guiding principles and presumptions (4m)
How do ladies manage? (3m)
the value of corporate culture (3m)
Vision Statement Definition (1m)
- 13 readings:
Getting going (10m)
How crucial leadership is (5m)
Growth and leadership philosophies (10m)
Assumptions and values (2m)
Choosing your values (Exercise 2) (15m)
Development as a leader (Exercise 3) (10m)
Company culture (2m)
Evaluation of your culture (Exercise 4) (20m)
Developing your vision (2m)
Supporting as a leader the culture, mission, and values of your company (10m)
Keeping a progress log (15m)
moving on to the following lesson in 10,000 Women (2m)
- 1 practice exercise:
End of course assessment (30m)
How to Apply?
Very simple first of all, you must sign up on the site. After that, you can Enter the Course.
For more information, kindly visit Goldman Sachs’s official website.
Opportunities you may Like
- Open (WHO) Free Online Courses with Free Certificates 2022
- Harvard Academy Ph.D. and Postdoctoral Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023 in USA
- CatchLight Global Fellowship 2022 for Visual Storytellers (Up to $30,000)
- MJ Bear Fellowship 2022 for Digital Journalists
10th Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp in Singapore 2023 Leadership Program
The Asia Foundation LeadNext Program for International Youths Short Program Training