Fishbowl Challenge for Young College Entrepreneurs 2022/23
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Number of Opportunity: 150
Eligible Region/CountriesOpen for all
Applications are now open for the Fishbowl Challenge for Youth College Entrepreneurs 2022/23. From August 2022 to March 2023, 150 college students worldwide will come together to solve some of the world’s most pressing problems and gain firsthand experience with global collaboration. $50,000 in prize money will be distributed to winning teams to help them launch and scale their businesses. Undergraduate & postgraduate students of any nationality are eligible to apply. Therefore, if you fulfill the requirements and intend to win this competition, do not miss the opportunity to submit your application before the closing date.
Organized by: Fishbowl
Closing date: June 18, 2022
Duration: 6 months (August 2022 to March 2023)
Participants collaborate in international teams with students from all over the world to create tech-based social ventures that address issues in the following five critical areas: agriculture, economic empowerment, education technology, healthcare, and renewable energy and sustainability. Students will have the opportunity to recruit or join a globally diverse team as they move from idea to venture with the help of senior-level industry mentors during the 6-month intensive program.
- Economic Empowerment
- Renewable Energy & Sustainability
- Education Technology
- Collaborate with international teams of college students worldwide to solve problems.
- Pursue a venture you believe in using entrepreneurship and technology to work on game-changing ideas.
- Gain access to top-tier, senior-level mentors to help guide the growth and development of your venture.
- Win up to $50,000 in equity-free seed funding to help you launch your social experience.
- Open to undergraduate & postgraduate students currently enrolled in a university/college and those who have accepted admission as of September 1, 2022.
- Applicants worldwide are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants have to be fluent in English because it will be the primary language of communication during the competition.
- Each applicant will be required to provide a recommendation.
- Applicants must provide a recommender’s name and contact in formation (no friends or family, but professional recommendations from school, work, or other projects are acceptable).
Required Information for Entry:
The application will ask you to fill out several sections.
- Name and contact information
- Confirmation of student eligibility
- Personal information
- Why the Fishbowl? Explain your motivation for wanting to be a challenger.
- What is your area of social impact passion, and why?
- Your role as a founding team member. What qualifications do you have?
- Pitch a game-changing technological idea (optional)
- Recommendation Send them the email address of someone who can explain why you should participate in the challenge.
How to apply for the Fishbowl Challenge for Young College Entrepreneurs?
Interested entrepreneurs can submit the required details through the online application form linked below.
For more/detailed information about the Fishbowl Challenge, you can visit Fishbowl’s website.
If you have any question, you can contact [email protected]