Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program (ESOP) by ETH Zurich in SwitzerlandScholarship ETH Zurich Swiss Federal Institute of Technology posted 5 months ago
The ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program (ESOP) in Switzerland is now accepting applications for 2023/24. Master’s degree applicants are supported by the Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program (ESOP) through financial aid, mentoring, and a network of the ETH Foundation. The scholarship pays for all living and tuition expenses during the Master’s program.
Organized by: ETH Zurich
Application Start: 1 November 2023
Application Deadline: 15 December 2023
Phone/VC Interview: February 2024
Scholarship Duration: For the Duration of a Standard Master’s Degree
No. Opportunities: 60
Level of study: Master’s degree
Eligible Nations: International
Check More Opportunities from ETH:
Benefits of the Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program (ESOP)
The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP comprises a scholarship that covers the following:
- Tuition fees and housing
- Study expenses (CHF 12,000 each semester)
- Mentoring opportunity
- Networking opportunity
- For the average length of the Master’s program, ESOP is given (three or four semesters). This is true for the waiver of tuition as well.
Eligibility for Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program (ESOP)
Candidates who fulfill the requirements below may apply:
- Any citizen of any nation may apply.
- A grade in the top 10% of bachelor’s degree programs indicates a powerful performance. (Grade A)
- You are not eligible for ESOP if you are already enrolled in ETH Zurich’s Master’s degree program or have a Master’s degree.
Applicants should submit these documents:
- You must submit a preliminary thesis proposal for your master’s degree. (Pre-proposal guidelines)
- The master’s thesis pre-proposal must be created by you and follow accepted scientific citation guidelines.
- The admission procedure will exclude applicants who use plagiarism or intentionally or negligently provide false information. If this is subsequently uncovered, the admission, and any scholarships, will be revoked.
- For your ESOP application must include two reference individuals (professors) if your study program does not request them.
- The selection process may involve a phone/VC interview in February, so please make sure you can be reached at the number shown in your CV.
to apply for the Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program (ESOP), candidates must submit an online application via eApply, verify that you are eligible for the program you’re applying for, gather all the necessary paperwork, then upload it all online.
Please refer to ETH Zurich’s official website to learn more about Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program (ESOP) or review the FAQs.
Also Check These Scholarships: