European Commission Blue Book Traineeship program 2023 (Fully Funded)
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
This year, are you prepared to participate in the Europe Traineeship? The European Commission Traineeship Program is a fantastic opportunity for students to work in the EU. International students can join the Traineeship Program, also known as the Blue Book Traineeship Program, which is available twice a year and allows them to work in the directorates general, agencies, and organizations of the EU. The students will gain practical experience, and they may hone their legal, human resource, and environmental policy knowledge. Candidates will interact with others during various activities, such as meetings, public hearings, and group work; they can take advantage of this opportunity to gain insight into the creation of reputable organizations and how they cooperate with other organizations for advancement and a better future. The training curriculum demands an aptitude for open-mindedness and a focus on finding solutions to European problems. The trainees must also learn about the Commission’s management style while participating in various initiatives that benefit humanity. Additionally, the curriculum is a launching pad for graduates to begin careers while studying in a global and multicultural workplace. By participating in meetings, responding to people’s questions, and assisting with management tasks, the European Union Trainees will gain invaluable experience that will help them seek better and brighter professions. The paid traineeship lasts for five months. It provides its students with a lifetime capacity for greatness. The trainees establish an international network and contact other international organizations by learning from the European Commission and its agencies. Trainees join a more significant movement to advance corporate cooperation, society’s welfare, and language and culture advancement.
Organized by: European Commission
Host Country: Europe Union
Deadline: 31 August 2022
Duration: Five months
Eligible Countries: International
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- European Commission Youth4Regions Program 2022 for Journalists
- European Commission Youth Sounding Board for International Partnerships 2021
- European Commission Peace Ambassador Scholarship 2022 by One Young World
The following are some advantages provided by the traineeship program of the European Commission:
- The monthly stipend for trainees will be 1,229.32 euros.
- Visa expenses are covered.
- Payment of medical expenses.
- The EU will cover the cost of the trip.
- To be eligible to apply, candidates must have completed 180 credits across three years of higher education or the equivalent in a full bachelor’s program.
- They require a certificate of completion or an official statement from the university.
- They should not be members of the European Parliament, advocate generals at the EUCJ, or have any prior job experience with any European Commission.
- Extra points will be awarded to applicants with unique research fields, papers, and publications.
- Candidates will receive bonus points if they can establish an international profile through their studies, employment, or voluntary activities abroad.
- The candidate must be fluent in any two official EU languages.
- Applicants’ experience with those above must not have lasted longer than six weeks if they have any.
- A copy of a current passport or identification card.
- Copies of all academic credentials included on the application form and official university transcripts.
- Evidence of at least level 6 in the European Qualifications Framework.
- If relevant, a copy of documentation proving current enrollment in studies.
- If necessary, copies of any certificates or licenses are listed on the application form.
- Copies of any documentation supporting any claimed job experience in the applicant’s home country, as stated on the application form.
- Letters of recommendation from employers that must be headed, adequately signed, and date, as well as clearly stating the period of employment.
- Contracts that specify the duration of the task precisely.
- Pay stubs that explicitly specify the time worked.
How to Apply?
- Get registered on the Authentication Service first by using Apply now button below, or create a new account.
- Fill up the application form, attach your supporting documents, and send it off.
- Candidates will get a candidate number and confirmation receipt after successful submission.
To learn more, kindly visit European Commission’s official website.
International Student Week in Iran 2022 Conference