€5000 Sustainability Master’s Degree Scholarship in Denmark
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Eligible Region/CountriesAll countries
The Finduddannelse.dk, a Danish platform, announced a master’s degree scholarship in the field of sustainability for international students. The primary goal of this scholarship is to help students to make the world more sustainable and a better place for tomorrow. Current master’s degree students or who want to start their master’s degree from around the world can apply for this scholarship.
Finduddannelse.dk master’s degree scholarship in sustainability is toward the students tuition fees with the total amount of up to €5000.
Registration deadline: 22 September 2022
Scholarship Type: Partially-funded
Application Type: Online
Number of Awards: Not limited
Eligible Countries: All
Duration: Study program
Language Required: English
Fields of Study: Sustainability
This is a partially-funded master’s degree scholarship that able the students to gain knowledge and skills to change the world and make it more sustainable for tomorrow. The recipients will benefit from up to €5000, which is only toward their tuition fees.
International students who wish to apply for this scholarship must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have been accepted or applied for a master’s degree program which able them to change the world positively
- Candidates desired master’s degree program must be going to be started at least in January 2023
- You must have high academic achievement and should provide high grades in your bachelor’s degree
- The degree program that you wish to apply for must be campus-based; not an online program
- Candidates must fulfill language requirements for their desired program
- If applicable, you must hold or be able to apply for a study visa
- Candidates should be involved in sustainability projects and engagements and should be committed to bringing effective changes in the world
- Candidates must be inspired to change the world positively. They should combat climate change, whether within clean energy, biology, architecture, economics, business, health, agriculture, law, political science, journalism, anthropology, or any other relevant field.
Applicants who wish to apply for this program should prepare the complete package of the documents mentioned below:
- Completed application form contain your name, age, nationality, home country, chosen university and study program, previous education record, and experience.
- An English or Danish essay with details mentioned above
If you received and accepted a letter as a winner of the scholarship, please provide the following documents:
- Your acceptance letter from a university you applied
- Copy of your undergraduate/bachelor’s degree diploma and transcript
- Copy of your passport
- Any other document, if required
How to Apply
Applicants who wish to apply for this program must submit a completed application form along with a short essay of about 500- 700 words answering the following questions:
- What is the reason behind applying for this particular degree program?
- How does the program help you to fight or ease the effect of climate change?
- How do you think education and the fight against climate change are connected?
Note: Remember that your application form and essay should only be in English or Danish. Application, writings, and documents in any other language are not acceptable.
Find More Similar Scholarships
Once you submit your complete package of applications with the required documents, the selection committee will evaluate your application. If you win, you will receive an offer letter of the scholarship. You have only seven days to accept the offer and provide the required documents mentioned above.
You also should agree that you will be the Finduddannelse.dk ambassador. Read more about the Finduddannelse.dk ambassador here.
Please read the FAQs section by visiting the official scholarship website for any questions.
Keeling Curve Prize by Global Warming Mitigation Project ($35,000) Award/Grant Competition