2022 Danish Government Scholarship at SDU
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Eligible Region/CountriesNo-EU Countries
Danish Government offers Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) for international students to study their master’s degree at this university. The Danish Government Scholarship is supported by the Danish ministry of higher education and science covering full tuition fees and living expenses.
Details of Danish Government Scholarships
Deadline: February 1
Level of study: Master degree
Fields of study:
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatroonics
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
Note: the faculty of Engineering has the possibility to award highly qualified candidates for other programmes in Sonderborg for a scholarship as well.
The scholarship covers the following:
- Full tuition fees
- Grant to cover the living expenses
- Monthly stipend of DKK 3000
Who can apply?
Applicants from non-European countries can apply to this scholarship:
- obtained/obtain an admission letter (a place of study ) at SDU.
- India Rishihood University Scholarships
- Destination Australia Scholarship at University of Tasmania
- The Fully Funded King Abdulaziz Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2022
- Qatar Government Scholarships for International Students
How to apply?
Applicants need to apply directly to the program mentioned above. the best-qualified applicants who are offered a study place at SDU will automatically be considered for the Scholarship. No separate application is required.
- Official undergraduate/bachelor diploma and transcript in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian – the transcript should include grades and units for each course.
- Course description of the courses on your transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL iBT 88, IELTS 6.5, C1 Advanced (CAE) 180
- Motivation letter
Call for Application “ICYF Media Training Camp 2021” Short Program Training