Compliance Officer Job at Afghan Relief – in Kabul, Afghanistan
Language Requirement Not required
Number of Opportunity: 1
Afghan Relief is a non-governmental organization that collaborates with all national and international contributors in Afghanistan.
The Compliance Officer will report to and collaborate with a Country Director and National Coordinator in Kabul, as well as the National Apprenticeship Coordinator.
The Compliance Office will aid in the implementation of apprenticeship programs such as:
- Perform restrictive party screening for all apprentices who will be placed under Apprenticeship activity using Descartes Visual Compliance, flag names with positive hits, write matching memos, and report those who cannot be cleared in DVC screening to the WFD director for submission to definitive screening.
- Conduct limiting party screening for firms where apprentices will be placed utilizing DVC software.
- Assisting with the collection, evaluation, and processing of apprenticeship documents
- Assisting the Country Director and National Coordinator with various responsibilities linked to an apprenticeship activity
- Ability to operate well on a computer and with the DVC screening application, ensuring that all screening and administrative activities are accomplished properly, with high quality, and on schedule.
Provided by: Afghan Relief
Deadline: October 13, 2022
Work Type: Full-Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Functional Area: Monitoring & Reporting
Salary Range: As per NTA salary scale policy
Years of Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Contract Duration: 2 month(s)
Possibility of Contract Extension: Maybe
Contract Type: Fixed-term
Probation Period: 2 weeks
Required Languages: Dari, Pashto, English
Eligible Country: Afghanistan
- Provincial Community Mobilizer Job at Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance (CHA) – in Parwan Afghanistan
- Senior Software Development Officer Job at Parsa Technologies – in Kabul Afghanistan
- Electrician Job at ALEF Technology – in Kabul, Afghanistan
- Programme Associate Jobs at WFP – In Mazar Afghanistan
- Using the Descartes Visual Compliance (DVC) (90% of the job).
- Assist with the review of apprenticeship documentation
- Assist top leaders and managers with their everyday organizational chores.
- Examine and improve office policies and processes, especially the documentation and filing system
- Prepare spreadsheets and presentations as well as statistics and budget reports
- Contribute to the creation of regularly scheduled reports
- Create and manage a file system; do administrative tasks such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, and so on.
- At least three years of experience in the field or a similar field is required.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluency in Dari and Pashto (both written and spoken).
- Excellent data entry skills and proficiency with PCs and/or Android tablets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Preferably, prior experience with international organizations, humanitarian groups, or donor-funded activities.
- Understanding of office management systems and processes.
- Excellent time management abilities, as well as the capacity to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Strong organizing and planning abilities are required.
- A high school graduation or equivalent is required, with a college degree recommended.
Please email your CV and a cover letter describing why you are interested in the role and why you are a good match for it. In the subject line of your email, please provide the title of the post you are applying for (Compliance Officer).
To learn more, visit the official website.
You May Like
United Nations Global Compact Business and Human Rights Accelerator Program Short Program Training