CERN Administrative Student Program 2022-23 in Switzerland
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Eligible Region/CountriesCERN Member or Associate Member State
European Organization for Nuclear Research CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland 2022-23 is an opportunity for students pursuing administration-related disciplines to participate in projects altering the entire world. CERN, a world-famous organization and world-leading research institution, is offering students fully sponsored internships as well as the opportunity to learn how to use the world’s most complicated administrative approaches throughout their employment or internship. Bachelor’s and master’s students whose degree needs an internship to become a part of the world’s most organized administrative platform are encouraged to apply to the CERN internship program.
Organized by: European Organization for Nuclear Research CERN
Deadline: August 1, 2022
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Cyprus, Estonia and Slovenia, Croatia, India, Latvia, Lithuania, Pakistan, Turkey, and Ukraine
- Human resources
- Advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
Benefits of CERN Administrative Student Program:
- The interns will have a two- to twelve-month internship contract with CERN.
- Interns will be paid a monthly allowance of 3319 Franc.
- A travel stipend will be provided.
- A supplemental award will be given if the intern is married or has children.
- CERN will fund medical insurance, although the insurance allowance will be withheld from the intern’s pay.
- A total of 2.5 paid days off are offered each month.
- You must be a citizen of CERN’s Member or Associate Member countries mentioned above.
- Applicants must have completed 18 months of undergraduate study (either a bachelor’s or master’s degree) to be considered.
- At the time of the internship, the applicants must be specializing in an administrative field.
- The applicant must be able to stay full for a minimum of two months and a maximum of twelve months.
- Applicants must be enrolled as full-time students until the internship is completed.
- The applicant must be fluent in English or French.
- Students who are studying in STEM/engineering professions are not eligible.
- Recent academic transcript
- Recommendation letter from your University Professor
Note: All the required documents must be in English or French and PDF format.
How to apply for CERN Administrative Student Program?
If you’re interested and eligible, you can apply online. You’ll be receive a confirmation email with a link after submitting your application. If you did not post your reference letters while applying, you need to send this link to the referee to upload the letter of recommendation. Please keep in mind that this must be completed before the application deadline.
To learn more about Administrative Students Program, please visit CERN’s website.
You may also like these opportunities:
- Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering 2023 (500,000 Pounds)
- British Council Future News Worldwide Conference 2022
- IIE – Scholars Rescue Fund (SRF) Fellowship Program 2022 (up to $25,000)
- International Postgraduate Scholarship – East Asia by SOAS University of London
- Selma Jeanne Cohen Fund Lecture Award 2022