OSCE Academy Scholarships for Bachelor Arts Program in Economics in Kyrgyzstan
Language Requirement Not required
Number of Opportunity: 25
Eligible Region/CountriesAfghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek was established to advance the OSCE’s ideals throughout Central Asia. Through undergraduate and graduate education, professional trainings, research, and intellectual interaction, it promotes the OSCE’s principles and ideals. The OSCE Academy has launched a BA program in the subject area of “Economics,” and it will annually accept up to 20–25 students on an extremely competitive basis. The Citizens of Afghanistan, Mongolia and Central Asian countries( Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan) can participate in this scholarship. It is intended for gifted candidates with strong study and work habits who want to learn about economics, international development studies, and issues of good governance. The program is set up as a full-time program, and students must live in Bishkek for the entire duration of their studies.
If you are interested in studying your bachelor’s degree at the OSCE Academy in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, apply today and study on a fully funded scholarship.
- Organized by: OSCE Academy in Bishkek
Location: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan,
- Duration: Four Years
- Eligible Nations: Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
- Application period: 8-14 August, 2022
- Result announcementç 20 August 2022 – Announcement of the results and the list of applicants recommended for admission.
Online application and confirmation of applicant with attaching proper document: 22.08.2022 till 5:00 pm (Bishkek time)
- Starting Date: 1 September 2022.
No. Opportunity: up to 20–25
- Call for Application for the International Incubation Center
- Call for Applicants: 7th Asean Foundation Model Asean Meeting 2022
- Call for Applications: Gerda Henkel Fellowships 2022/23
- Medical protection (except for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan).
- Full tuition fees exemption.
- Visa fees and a round-trip (economy class) travel from and from home country to Bishkek.
- 110 euros per month’s stipend (4 years).
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements for admission:
- Completing secondary general or secondary vocational education successfully (certificate of secondary general education or diploma of secondary vocational education).
- Advanced English proficiency. during the application, applicants will be invited for an English test. Those who have the following certificates are exempted from the exam:
-TOEFL iBT – 75,
– TOEFL PBT – 538
– TOEFL CBT – 205
– TOEIC – 665
– IELTS – 6,0
– Cambridge English, Advanced/Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – 169
- Kyrgyzstan citizens must also possess the National Test Certificate (main test min 110 points and mathematics minimum 60 points).
(Only for Citizens of Kyrgyzstan) The following applications may be accepted without competition:
- Holders of National Test Gold Certificates, providing they have the necessary degree of English language proficiency. maximum of 15 candidates.
- The recipient of a gold, silver, or bronze medal from the International Olympiad in Mathematics (IMO), as long as they participated in the ORT, received points that were at least as high as the threshold score (for the Kyrgyz Republic), and had the necessary degree of English language proficiency.
- Passport or birth certificate
- Personal Statement (200-500 words)
- Education documents (High school graduation certificate and transcript – Shahadatnama)
- Official Language score (if available)
Before the examination
- Step 1: Enter your name and last name exactly as they appear on your foreign passport when registering on Zoom.com, for example, “Ahmad Khan” Please be sure to have your Zoom account available before your exam starts.
- Step 2: If you do not already have a Gmail account, create one at Gmail.com. The exam can only be taken if you have a Gmail account.
- Step 3: Set up the technological tools. Technical prerequisites:
– A trustworthy, quick internet connection
– A standalone webcam or a computer/laptop with a built-in camera
– A Google Chrome browser installed (up to date version)
– A smartphone with a camera built in.
– A headset with an integrated microphone
– Fully charged mobile and computer batteries
- Step 4: Set up the space. You need a peaceful, private space with a reliable Internet connection. You must be the only one in the room while taking the test.
- Step 5: Set up the desk, the laptop or computer, and the phone. Adjust their positions to reflect the test’s requirements:
– Position your workstation such that a wall will be behind you in a different room.
– Configure your mobile phone so that they can view both you and the computer’s monitor through it. Install your smartphone so that it is at shoulder height.
- Step 6: Convert the exam’s Bishkek time to your local time zone. In your calendar, note the day and hour (translated to your local time). Make sure to arrive at the testing location 15 minutes early.
During The Examination
- Step 1: Use your mobile device to activate a Zoom connection. You will receive an email inviting you to the exams in advance. On the specified date and time, the link in the email will be operational.
- Step 2: Arrange your workstation and phone in their proper locations.
– Place your desk in a room by itself with a wall behind you.
– Position your phone so that it is at shoulder height. The view of you and the monitor must be available on your mobile device.
– They will be keeping an eye on you the whole exam.
- Step 3: The examiners will ask you for a 360-degree view of your room before the examinations. A 360-degree picture of your room and surrounds may also be requested from you while you are being tested, as part of a random check, or in response to any suspicious behavior the examiner identifies.
- Those who do not have a reliable internet connection will not be allowed to take the tests.
- Participants will not be permitted to take part in the exams if they do not install a mobile phone or a PC or laptop as stated above.
- Any form of cheating results in instant removal from the exam.
- You are not allowed to speak to anybody. You will be eliminated from the exams if you cheat or violate any test regulations.
How to Apply?
Please register and complete the online application form to apply: There are two application forms, one for applicants from Kyrgyz citizens that is offered in two rounds and the other one is for citizens of other eligible countries that you can find both below:
For Kyrgyzstan Citizens:
First round deadline, July 19 to July 24, 2022
English language test (1 round), paper-based test at the OSCE Academy, July 27, 2022 Apply Now
Second round deadline, August 15–August 18, 2022
English language test (2 rounds), paper-based test at the OSCE Academy, August 20, 2022 Apply Now
For Foreign Citizens:
First round deadline, from August 8 to August 14, 2022
English and math are being tested online, link will be supplied. Apply Now
Watch the video below: Practical guide on how to apply
Opportunities you may like
- Destination Australia Scholarship for International students 2022/23
- 2023 Master Degree Scholarship at University of Twente- The Netherlands
- Fellowship Program at Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nations
- Leibniz Institute of Human History (IEG) Fellowships for Doctoral Students in Germany 2022-23