Call for Application for the International Incubation Center
Language Requirement Not required
Application for the International Incubation Center (IIC) is now open. The ICC was founded under the umbrella of ICYF with the support of IT Valley and the Republic of Turkey Investment Office’s presidency to assist entrepreneurs and startups. This is one of the best opportunities for start-ups and entrepreneurs as the IIC’s aim is to produce new information for entrepreneurs making use of the global information and to transform the information into economic and social benefits.
Calls for ICC programs, each lasting six months, are made twice a year. During the six months, training needed for entrepreneurs will be conducted, and these sessions will also include relevant summits and events. In addition to the benefits from ICC’s technological facilities and laboratory for the entrepreneurs, this is an opportunity they can access a vast network.
Organizer: International Incubation Center (IIC)
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Program Duration: Six months
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Benefits of the program:
- Dedicated office with complete requirements
- Trainings and workshops
- Consultancy services
- Coaching and mentorship
- International opportunity to participate in investment summits and programs
- Global funding and industry access
The accepted participants will have the opportunities to open up the global market in the below verticals.
- Fintech Micro-mobility
- Sportstech Remote working
- Games & Applications Robotic delivery
- Cloudtech & DevOps Aggrotech
- Cybersecurity Edtech
- Big Data Smart Cities
- Space tech Healthtech
- E-commerce Mobility tech
- Nanotech Foodtech
- Insurtech Climate Tech
- Food delivery Software as a service (SaaS)
- Biotech Smart Logistics
- Internet of Thing (IoT)
- Start-ups/Entrepreneurs of either individual or in group working to develop innovative products/ services/ processes owning a scalable model of business with great potential of wealth creation or employment generation.
- Services/ products with the ability to be developed or at the prototype stage. Must passed ideation stage.
- Technology is novel or must address an existing need in the market.
- Participants must clearly demonstrate business case, competitive advantage, and value proposition.
- Participants must be self-motivated, resilient, committed, and coachable.
- The IIC will prioritize the Foreign Startups/entrepreneurs who are living in Turkey.
- Applicants should have residential permit in Turkey, for at least six months.
- Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 35.
- Applicants should not have the membership of more than one incubation center. Otherwise, they will not be considered.
Note: the assessment bodies will only inform the selected participants.
How to apply:
If you are interested and eligible for this program, you can participate through filling and submitting required documents on the application below before the specified deadline. Prior to the filling the application form, you must choose one of the two program types suitable to you: Pre-incubation and Incubation. Read the brief explanation on the link below before choosing one.
Read this opportunity on the official website.
For any further inquiries, please contact: [email protected]
More similar opportunities:
- UNESCO/Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship Program 2022-23
- International Summer Student Program 2022 at HZB
- UNHCR Nansen Refugee Award 2022 (Prize: $150,000)
We always have new opportunities on our Home page.