BP Net Zero Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit 2024 in Montréal, CanadaConference Scholarship One Young World posted 3 weeks ago
British Petroleum-BP Net Zero Scholarship applications are open to international applicants to attend One Young World Summit 2024 in Montréal, Canada.
Scholarship recipients will participate in BP’s delegation to the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montréal, where they can exchange ideas with peers from various industries.
The scholarship seeks candidates making significant impacts in areas such as advocating for progressive climate policies, advancing low-carbon energy technologies like solar and wind, enhancing access to low-carbon energy, and innovating to reduce emissions across different sectors.
BP values collaboration and is proud to support the Net Zero Scholarship, which aims to connect with young innovators reshaping the energy landscape.
The world’s carbon budget is limited and ends fast, and the world needs a rapid transition to net zero. All nations worldwide increasingly need secure, affordable, and lower-carbon energy. To fulfill this need, we need a large amount, even trillions of dollars, to invest in replumbing and rewiring the world’s energy system. It will need nothing short of reimagining energy as we know it.
British Petroleum-BP is ambitious to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner. The company has decided to help the world get to net zero. This program means reducing operations and production of greenhouse gas emissions and growing new lower and zero-carbon products, businesses, and services. Please check the link to review more details of BP’s ambition.
Essential Details of the PB Net Zero Scholarship
Application Deadline: 1 April 2024
Program Date: 17 – 21 September 2024
Location: Montréal, Canada
Eligible Countries: All
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Benefits of the Scholarship
Applicants can apply for the PB Net Zero Scholarship to benefit from the following:
- Applicants can attend the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montréal, Canada.
- Hotel accommodation from 17 – 21 September 2024
- Meals, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Return flights to and from Montréal.
- Access to the pre-summit briefing, a BP buddy from the company’s internal delegation, and a post-summit feedback session.
Eligibilities For the PB Net Zero Scholarship
Applicants should meet the following requirements to benefit from the Scholarship:
- Applicants’ age should be between 18 – 30.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Proven commitment to delivering positive change.
- Demonstrated leadership capacity.
- Understanding of critical local and global issues.
- OYW will prefer and prioritize applicants who affect and put an impact in at least one of the following areas:
- Enhancing current decarbonized energy technologies
- Improve access to the decarbonized energy system.
- Innovation to reduce emissions in households, cities, and industries.
- Supporting progressive climate policies.
How do you apply for the PB Net Zero Scholarship?
The application submission procedure for this scholarship program is online. Applicants can complete and submit the online application form by entering the link below.
For more details about the PB Net Zero Scholarship, please visit the One Young World official website.
Check More Opportunities: