Australia Government Research Training Program (RTP) at University of Sydney
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Applications are open to apply to the Australia Government Research Training Program (RTP) at the University of Sydney offered to International Students in the academic year of 2021-22. University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia has invited International Students to Pursue Fully Funded Master’s Degree and Ph.D. degrees in Australia.
Deadline: 30 September 2021
Result notification: 30 November 2021
University: University of Sydney
Level of study: Masters, Ph.D.
Financial Coverage for University of Sydney Scholarships
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) at the University of Sydney is offered by the government of Australia valued at up to $ 124000 covers the following:
- Tuition Fee offset
- Free Accommodation
- A stipend of $35,629 per Annum to cover:
- living cost
- medical insurance and tuition fees
- A Medical Funds (Paid sick leave)
- The airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to ($1,250) for the trip to return to their home country after successfully completing studies.).
- Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Master’s thesis costs and up to $840 for Doctoral thesis costs.
- We have paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer.
Scholarship is open to international students who will:
- commencing or enrolled at an international postgraduate research
- Have a great academic achievement and research potential
- Obtained an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD
Documents should be in English for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully:
- The master’s Program Applicants: Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) and Transcripts
- Ph.D. Program Applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above) and Transcripts
- Highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Your Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- The official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Your academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- All applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
List of Available Fields of Study
There is a wide range of Master’s Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs at the University of Sydney. The List of Fields are given below:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
How to apply?
Current students at the University of Sydney should apply online HERE. Students who want to start their studies should apply for admission at university of Sydney and select check box to be considered for a research scholarship. No separate application is required.
- Southern Cross University Scholarship 2022 In Australia
- The Fully Funded King Abdulaziz Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2022
- Qatar Government Scholarships for International Students
- The Ottawa University Scholarships for International Students to Study in Canada
For more information, please visit the Official link of scholarship at the University of Sydney.
Call for Application “ICYF Media Training Camp 2021” Short Program Training