Allard Prize for International Integrity 2022 (Prize: 100,000 CAD)
Language Requirement Other
Eligible Region/CountriesOpen for all
The Allard Prize for International Integrity 2022 accepts applications. Corruption and breaches of human rights are important global problems that undermine the foundations of a just society. One of the world’s significant rewards dedicated to the fight against corruption and the defense of human rights is the Allard Prize for International Integrity.
Nomination Deadline: January 10, 2022
Organized by: Allard Prize for International Integrity
- A CAD 100,000 prize is given to an individual, movement, or organization every two years.
Who can be nominated for Allard Prize for International Integrity?
- The prize is given to an individual, movement, or organization that has shown remarkable courage and leadership in the fight against corruption and the protection of human rights, particularly by promoting openness, accountability, and the rule of law.
- Individuals, movements, and organizations of all kinds are encouraged to submit nominations.
- Nominees could include international leaders, grassroots activists, social movements, charitable organizations focused on specific social causes, or other for-profit or non-profit corporations.
- Members of the Allard Prize Committee and the Allard Prize Advisory Board and their family members are not eligible.
- Rule of Law
Read more about the prize criteria here.
- Cover Letter
How to nominate for Allard Prize for International Integrity?
You can nominate an anti-corruption individual/organization online through the link below.
Visit the Allard Prize for International Integrity’s official website.
You may also like these opportunities:
ICYF International Youth Festival of Modern Muslim Culture in Kazan Event Short Program