ADBI Capacity Building and Training Program (Online Lecture Series)
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Eligible Region/CountriesADB's developing member countries (Afghanistan included)
The Asian Development Bank Institute was founded in 1997 in Tokyo, Japan, to assist in the development of capacity, skills, and knowledge linked to poverty reduction and other areas that promote long-term growth and competitiveness in Asia and the Pacific emerging countries. ADBI provides capacity building and training to mid- and senior-level officials from ADB developing member countries in order to raise awareness of key development issues in the region, introduce appropriate policy proposals to address them, and build consensus among policymakers and stakeholders on key priority areas.
The capacity building and training program, which is delivered through policy dialogues, course-based training, e-learning, and publications, provides a venue for discussion and information exchange on development strategies and national experiences.
Offered by: Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI)
Deadline: On a rolling base (You can apply anytime)
Sector of training: Various Capacity Building online courses
Cost of Attendance: Free
Eligible Countries: ADB’s developing member countries (Afghanistan included)
Online Lecture Series
- Online courses are open to everyone, at any time.
- Select from a variety of development themes.
- Earn training certificates while keeping track of your progress.
Policy Maker E- Training
- Policymakers can take fixed semester-length training courses.
- Online and in-person training at the Asian Development Bank Institute in Tokyo.
- Helps with professional growth.
List of Available Courses
- Circular Economy: Increasing Resource Efficiency and Designing Out Waste
- Inclusive Digital Economies and Gender Equality Playbook.
- Demographic Transition and its Impacts on Fiscal Sustainability in East and Southeast Asia
- Sustainable and Quality Infrastructure Beyond the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The Role of Central Banks and Financial Supervisory Authorities in Governing Sustainable Finance.
- Climate Change and Sovereign Risk.
- Governing Sustainable Finance
- Demographic Transition and its Impacts
- Green Investments: Renewable Energy
- Energy Economics, Environment, and Policy
- Leveraging Services for Development: Prospects and Policies
- Fostering Growth and Inclusion in Asia’s Cities
- Introduction to Sustainable Development in Asia and the Pacific
- Financial Globalization, Capital Flows, and the Global Financial Cycle
- Financial Integration in Southeast Asia
- Advancing the Digital Economy for Sustainable Growth in Asia
- Financial Inclusion: Evolution and Contemporary Challenges
- Achieving Sustainable Development Goals on Water and Sanitation
- Financial Inclusion, Financial Literacy, and Financial Education in Asia.
- Private Financing for Infrastructure and Sustainable Growth.
- Training courses in Asia Pacific development Institute without tuition.
- Access to crucial development seminars from notable experts.
- ADBI provides training certificates for completed courses.
- Increase your qualifications for Asia Pacific development positions and advancement positions.
- Manage your course completion progress with personalized user accounts.
Eligibility Criteria for ADBI courses
Participants must be citizens of an ADB developing member country and are chosen based on the following criteria:
- Recommendation from a member government or ADB official.
- Relevance of their background and/or experience.
- Current position and occupational duties.
- Proficiency in the language of instruction.
- Ability to use the content of the course to train others, thereby transferring the knowledge to a wider audience.
- Any other prerequisites that may apply to the particular program.
- Educational attainment.
- Participation in a previous ADBI or ADB program.
- Space availability.
- Concern for geographic, gender, or background balance and diversity.
- Evidence of any endorsements or clearances that may be required for government officials by the authorizing government agency.
How to Apply?
To apply for the aforementioned courses, first make an account on the ADBI website through the link below, then click on your desired programs of study and join using your account.
If you have any concerns or queries regarding the course reach out to [email protected]
For more information, head over to Asia Development Bank Institute’s (ADBI) official website.
Opportunities you may be interested
- 23 Job positions by Norwegian Refugee Counsel (NRC) for Afghan Nationals
- (Free Online Course) Fundamentals of Leadership, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women
- Good with Words Online Course Writing and Editing: Word Choice and Word Order
- OSCE Academy Bachelor Scholarship of Arts Program in Economics
- Master of Arts in Education by the University of Asia for Women 2023 program
- Swarovski Foundation Creatives for Our Future Mentorship Program in New York USA 2022
- University of Milan Excellence Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023
Internship Opportunity with UNESCO Bangkok in Education Internship Short Program
Organization of Islamic Cooperation Youth Scientific Congress in Kazan Event Short Program