full instruction about Australia’s 3000 Humanitarian visa for Afghanistan
Level Non Degree
Number of Opportunity: 3000
Australian government offered 3000+ humanitarian visa for Afghans who wish to seek Australia’s help and if their lives are in danger.
Additionally there are many other visa which afghan applicants can apply like skill visa , partner visa for those who wish to migrate on the basis of their skills or family relationships in Australia .
- Refugee visa are for those who have ID card of UNHCR or have been referred by UNHCR and be living in 3rd country like Pakistan , iran ….
Details of Refugee visa :
With this visa you can :
- You can stay in Australia permanently
- You can work
- You can study
- You can invite your family to life in Australia
- Completely free ( not cost ) , no visa application fee
- Living outside of Australia
- Should live out of their home country
- Applicant should meet character requirement
- Should not have criminal record and not be member of terrorist group …
- Applicant should meet health requirement
- Refugee visa 200
- Refugee visa 201 is for those who are in their country and they are in risks and discrimination
- Refugee visa 203
- Refugee visa 204
How to Apply :
This application will take time around many months, or even years to evaluate and result become out.
2. Humanitarian visa
This visa is for minorities such as women, girls, children and the Hazara nation who face The discrimination and violation of your human rights in Afghanistan .
Who can apply :
- Who face discrimination
- Have proposer
- You must have a proposer who is Australian citizen , permanent resident or an organization in side Australia .
- Be living outside Australia
- Meet health requirement
- Meet character requirement
How to Apply :
You can apply to this visa by this link and make sure you have to fill the below forms and sign it by you and your sponsor and attach other documents
- Form 681 Refugee and special humanitarian proposal (282KB PDF)
- Form 842 Application for an Offshore Humanitarian Visa (813KB PDF)
- Web form
Required documents :
- Identity document ( passport , Tazkira)
- Relationship documents ( marriage certificate )
- Photograph of each applicants
- Application form
Call for Application “ICYF Media Training Camp 2021” Short Program Training