252 Job Vacancies by Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation in Center and Provinces of Afghanistan
- View on Map
- Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted: March 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
Language Requirement Not required
Level Non-Degree /Short program
Number of Opportunity: 252
The Ministry of Transport and Aviation announces 252 jobs in Kabul and other provinces of Afghanistan. 35 central vacancies and 91 provincial vacancies in the meteorological management department and 35 central vacancies and 91 provincial vacancies in the watch manager department through an open competition process to provide quality services.
- Provided by: The Ministry of Transportation and Aviation
- Location: Kabul and other provinces of Afghanistan
- Deadline: 14 March 2023
- Type: Job
- Eligible Nation: Afghanistan
The purpose of meteorological management Job Vacancies:
Managing and recognizing the atmospheric identity of the appropriate site of the installed meteorological stations, and reporting to the station’s general management for the purpose of assessing and analyzing atmospheric and climatic circumstances.
The purpose of watch manager Job Vacancies:
Checking the fire department’s work, monitoring equipment and fire fighting equipment, and supervising the operational team when mishaps occur
Eligibilities for meteorological management Job Vacancies:
- Having at least a post-baccalaureate degree (Aviation Institute) in the field of meteorology or a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields Hydrometeorology is preferred to a higher degree in the mentioned fields.
- Having at least two years of work experience related to the task.
- Mastery of one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and proficiency in English (writing and speaking).
- Computer abilities in task-specific applications.
Eligibilities for watch manager Job Vacancies:
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree (Civil Aviation Institute) is preferred to higher degrees in the above-mentioned field.
- One year related to the task.
- Proficiency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
Applicants must consider the following:
- The candidate’s application is valid only if the pre-form is submitted (sending a CV without the application form is not valid).
- Entering the email address in the employment form is mandatory.
- Educational documents must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Job experience, a certified accident certificate form that does not expire more than six months if it is government; and a copy of the work contract (and tax payment form) if the work experiences are in private sectors and institutions. Certificates, letters of praise, and such supplementary documentation should not be sent.
- Foreign academic documents of honorable candidates must be evaluated by the Honorable Ministry of Higher Education, and a copy of the academic documents and a written copy of the assessment of the Honorable Ministry of Education’s Department of Academic Affairs must be attached to the application form.
- If the educational credentials and job records of the candidates are phony or suspicious, after clearing the aforesaid issue, the candidate will be withdrawn from the competitive process of the same post.
- The copies of the papers they submit must be clean and readable, otherwise they will be deemed insufficient.
- No more papers will be considered once the application form has been submitted.
- When providing papers through email, include the applicant’s name in the subject line. Alternatively, please accept their apologies for approving your request.
- If applicants for civil service posts utilize intermediaries and influence in their appointment during the appointment process, they will be barred from competing for the same position.
- If any incorrect or misleading papers or information are included in the form, the applicant will be removed from the competition.
- To entrust the job to specialists and choose competent and professional employees, the Ministry of Transportation and Aviation believes that recognized applicants who graduated from the Institute of Aviation can participate in the process regardless of work experience.
Note: the size of the submitted documents should not be more than 5 MB, and the application of the respected candidate without the pre-form is not considered a valid application.
How to Apply?
Applicants must send their application forms (You can find the application form here) to the Directorate of Employment, Directorate of Human Resources, Ministry of Transportation or email to the below email address before the deadline of the announcement, along with the attached documents.
Submission Email: [email protected]
If you have any question, you can phone the following numbers (0744432299-0784060708).
For more information about meteorological management vacancies click here, and for more information about watch manager vacancies click here.
- Logistics Officer Job by Roots of Peace at Nangarhar, Afghanistan
- Pharmacist Jobs by BARAN Foundation at Kandahar, Afghanistan
- 20 Job Vacancies from Afghanistan Medical Council at Kabul, Afghanistan!
- IT Officer Job by Balkh Air Services at Balkh, Afghanistan
DSM Brighter Living Foundation Scholarship to Attend the 2023 One Young World Summit in the UK Conference Scholarship
FAOU Internship Programs 2023 Internship Training